Author Topic: Black Panther Defense Minister Leaves Congress to Spend More Time With His Hate Group  (Read 105 times)

rangerrebew

Black Panther Defense Minister Leaves Congress to Spend More Time With His Hate Group

"We advocate offensive violence against the power structure.”
Fri Jan 7, 2022 Daniel Greenfield

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical Left and Islamic terrorism.

After the last of the old Senate Democrat Klansmen rode off into the sunset, it’s the turn of the longest serving former official of a racist hate group to throw his own retirement party.

Rep. Bobby Rush, the former Deputy Minister of Defense for the Black Panthers, announced that he’s joining his fellow Democrats fleeing the sinking ship ahead of the midterms, not for political reasons mind you, but in order to spend more time with his grandchildren.

"I don’t want to be a historical figure to my grandchildren," Rush said. That stands to reason considering his history.

Rush was recruited by Stokely Carmichael, a deranged bigot who would later describe Adolf Hitler as “the greatest white man”, to form a Black Panther chapter in Chicago.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/01/black-panther-defense-minister-leaves-congress-daniel-greenfield/

rangerrebew

Communists, Jihadis, and Black Panthers can sit in Congress but not KKK members? :pondering:

Offline mountaineer

Communists, Jihadis, and Black Panthers can sit in Congress but not KKK members? :pondering:

I resemble that remark!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org