Author Topic: Collapse of America  (Read 864 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Collapse of America
« on: January 13, 2022, 12:41:44 am »
We have China Joe, Milley, and Austin cheering them on.
It is my opinion, America is gone, The 5th column Democrats have won.
I have fought and died for my country, would never do that now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Collapse of America
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 01:27:50 am »
We have China Joe, Milley, and Austin cheering them on.
It is my opinion, America is gone, The 5th column Democrats have won.
I have fought and died for my country, would never do that now.
You might have to again on American soil. I'm a crippled old man and I have no delusions about coming out on the other side when the shooting starts. All I do is I won't be going alone.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 01:46:34 am »
You might have to again on American soil. I'm a crippled old man and I have no delusions about coming out on the other side when the shooting starts. All I do is I won't be going alone.

I think fighting on American soil is going to come much more quickly than some of us expect. I don't anticipate that we'll make it past the mid terms.

The GOP is poised to take the House by a legitimate vote (supposedly) and I don't see that going over quietly.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2022, 02:05:25 am »
I think fighting on American soil is going to come much more quickly than some of us expect. I don't anticipate that we'll make it past the mid terms.

The GOP is poised to take the House by a legitimate vote (supposedly) and I don't see that going over quietly.

I disagree. I don't think it will come to a shooting war. We are already segregating. The South is the fastest growing region n the country. The northeast is now the smallest in population. The Great Plains are solidly conservative as is Texas. Conservatives are building an independent media network that does not depend on leftist servers.

The DC establishment has already destroyed itself. They just don't know it yet. As the actual geographic split becomes more pronounced and as the leftists keep pushing to dominate areas of the country that don't want them the idea of separation will grow into a how rather than a talking point. The left won't try to use force out of fear that no matter how woke the military has become a percentage of soldiers just won't do it and a lot of State national guard units will refuse to point guns at their neighbors.

The answer is to sit down and figure out how to go our separate ways. I think the big opportunity for this will come in 2025. If the Pubs win big the Rats will start talking about separation and instead of ignoring them we should embrace them. After all is said and done does anyone want to still live with these people?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 02:06:39 am by bilo »
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2022, 02:14:51 am »
I disagree. I don't think it will come to a shooting war. We are already segregating. The South is the fastest growing region n the country. The northeast is now the smallest in population. The Great Plains are solidly conservative as is Texas. Conservatives are building an independent media network that does not depend on leftist servers.

The DC establishment has already destroyed itself. They just don't know it yet. As the actual geographic split becomes more pronounced and as the leftists keep pushing to dominate areas of the country that don't want them the idea of separation will grow into a how rather than a talking point. The left won't try to use force out of fear that no matter how woke the military has become a percentage of soldiers just won't do it and a lot of State national guard units will refuse to point guns at their neighbors.

The answer is to sit down and figure out how to go our separate ways. I think the big opportunity for this will come in 2025. If the Pubs win big the Rats will start talking about separation and instead of ignoring them we should embrace them. After all is said and done does anyone want to still live with these people?

I don't really even think it will go that far...

We're fixin to get a very strong pendulum swing the other way.
The problem is finding someone to offer a conservative political choice for it to swing to - because that sure as hell ain't the Republicans. And it sure as blue hell ain't Tumpy.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2022, 02:22:09 am »
I don't really even think it will go that far...

We're fixin to get a very strong pendulum swing the other way.
The problem is finding someone to offer a conservative political choice for it to swing to - because that sure as hell ain't the Republicans. And it sure as blue hell ain't Tumpy.

The pendulum might start swinging the other way, but I'm not so sure that a true conservative will rise up to lead before our Republic falls.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2022, 02:35:30 am »
The pendulum might start swinging the other way, but I'm not so sure that a true conservative will rise up to lead before our Republic falls.

Well, it is the last possible gasp. If people don't start seriously demanding TEA Party, it's all over but for the crying.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2022, 02:54:22 am »
Well, it is the last possible gasp. If people don't start seriously demanding TEA Party, it's all over but for the crying.

@roamer_1 I wish I could be more hopeful that they will, but I just don't see it happening. We came so darn close...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2022, 03:00:25 am »
@roamer_1 I wish I could be more hopeful that they will, but I just don't see it happening. We came so darn close...

We've got a ways to go. Remember, HALF the country ain't putting up with it... and in the other half, people are fleeing in their hundreds of thousands. You get HALF the states nullifying the Administration, the House, the Senate, and the SCOTUS, and any power that DC has would be lost.

They either would lose it or have to force it - and that's a big chunk to bite off, not to mention swallow.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2022, 03:11:40 am »
We've got a ways to go. Remember, HALF the country ain't putting up with it... and in the other half, people are fleeing in their hundreds of thousands. You get HALF the states nullifying the Administration, the House, the Senate, and the SCOTUS, and any power that DC has would be lost.

They either would lose it or have to force it - and that's a big chunk to bite off, not to mention swallow.

You make a very valid point.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2022, 03:23:11 am »
You make a very valid point.

I think all of this really started in the BLM/Antifa riots all over the country. Had that succeeded - Had that bled from the cities into rural America as they had obviously planned, they could have got her done. Had their shock troops been able to overcome them dirty hicks out in flyover country, their best scenario 'emergency state' would have been realized with martial law extended over the country even as the virus caught traction.

But the rednecks sent em home. I think that fouled the play, as they could not override the states when the pandemic hit full bloom - and from then on they've been baffling with bullsh*t - and now folks have caught on, because they're still living in lockdown and masks while red states ar free and doing fine.

They can keep throwing it at the wall, but it ain't sticking anymore.

Offline bilo

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2022, 03:51:30 am »

I think it's inevitable that the Republic is done. We have no middle ground to compromise. It's just a question of how and when we go our separate ways.

Offline bilo

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2022, 04:03:18 am »
I think all of this really started in the BLM/Antifa riots all over the country. Had that succeeded - Had that bled from the cities into rural America as they had obviously planned, they could have got her done. Had their shock troops been able to overcome them dirty hicks out in flyover country, their best scenario 'emergency state' would have been realized with martial law extended over the country even as the virus caught traction.

But the rednecks sent em home. I think that fouled the play, as they could not override the states when the pandemic hit full bloom - and from then on they've been baffling with bullsh*t - and now folks have caught on, because they're still living in lockdown and masks while red states ar free and doing fine.

They can keep throwing it at the wall, but it ain't sticking anymore.

"The top five states seeing a mass exodus are all Democrat-controlled. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, California, New York, New Jersey, Michigan and Illinois lost a combined 4 million residents between 2010 and 2019.  Conversely, a recent study by U-Haul reported that the top five states to see the greatest influx of new residents include the Republican-led states of Florida, Texas, Tennessee, Ohio and Arizona." (Forbes)

The trend really started a while ago. Obama promoted the divide a great deal, but it's been a trend for a while. What's changing is the it is accelerating.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2022, 04:31:05 am »
With DECADES of democrats lieing to get their way in nearly everything, and plentiful liars and deniers of truth aiding and a betting Americas destruction, what ever could be the obvious end result?  The election accelerated our demise as did the last year of believing Bidens lies about co-vid and the suspensions of our basic civilian liberties, while siding with those that have America on an avalanche to bankruptcy.
In all this unbridled partnering with the wicked to achieve our demise, wherefore do they now posture HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN, after they worked so damned hard to achieve it?  Is being a fool unto death so addicted like crack to a fool trying to commit suicide for his Country and self?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2022, 05:46:33 am »

The trend really started a while ago. Obama promoted the divide a great deal, but it's been a trend for a while. What's changing is the it is accelerating.

That's right... exponentially.

Offline bilo

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2022, 05:00:14 pm »
That's right... exponentially.

When the divide becomes so pronounced the solution is to separate. I am not willing to be dictated to by the leftist and the admn. state on how I can live my life and conversely if conservatives are in power I have no desire to do that to the leftists. Just as nations broke up after the collapse of the USSR we can change our borders without fighting.

People forget Podesta and others were working on plans for CA., OR., and WA. to separate from the USA if Trump won in 2020. You can bet these plans will be pushed if Trump, or another America First pol., wins in 2024 along with a Pub control of the legislature. When that happens I say embrace it and help them on their way.

Offline christian

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2022, 05:07:47 pm »
We are where we are at now, not just by democrats working feverishly towards Americas destruction, but also by those that aided and abetted with helpful supporting lies, and deniers of reality and truth.  The democrats are all too aware of their handiwork and what they intend next, building a ten foot wall around the White house, in expectations for what they intend next!  The accessories to the crimes that have been perpetrated and are strangely silent of their handiwork they accomplished, like demanding Trump lose forcing Biden on us.
Dance with the devil, the devil takes YOU!  Owns YOU!
 :smokin: :chairbang: :smokin:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2022, 11:40:39 pm »
When the divide becomes so pronounced the solution is to separate. I am not willing to be dictated to by the leftist and the admn. state on how I can live my life and conversely if conservatives are in power I have no desire to do that to the leftists. Just as nations broke up after the collapse of the USSR we can change our borders without fighting.

People forget Podesta and others were working on plans for CA., OR., and WA. to separate from the USA if Trump won in 2020. You can bet these plans will be pushed if Trump, or another America First pol., wins in 2024 along with a Pub control of the legislature. When that happens I say embrace it and help them on their way.

:shrug:
There is still Federalism - It is baked in... All it needs is to be demanded. At that point, blue states can do what they want within the framework that already exists... The problem is that they are imposing on the rest of us.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2022, 12:43:35 am »
bilo observes:
"When the divide becomes so pronounced the solution is to separate."

It could become something more than a "two-way split".

There are a huge number of blacks in the otherwise "red/traditional American" south who will not be content to live under "the rule of the right".

They will want their own "black nation".
Where will it be?
(I have my ideas, and you wouldn't like them)

Also... if the USA fractures, will Canada be able to survive, or will it fracture, too...?

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2022, 02:59:25 am »
:shrug:
There is still Federalism - It is baked in... All it needs is to be demanded. At that point, blue states can do what they want within the framework that already exists... The problem is that they are imposing on the rest of us.

Exactly... the blue states keep running out of money and want the rest of us to pony up

Offline christian

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2022, 04:33:37 am »
Some who reassured you of the last election, and look how that turned out. Now see how they reassure you that the fall of America won't be that bad.  Do you really want to go down that path of further destruction and desolation.  Haven't we gone down that path far enough already.  Many already are needlessly dead, co-vid and vaccine lies!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2022, 11:37:41 am »
While thinking about damn near nothing,I suddenly had a brain fart,and figured I would share it here.

It occurred to me that the Dim's 21st Century "To shut down American using this Chinese virus as the tool." is nothing less than an updated version of the 18th Century goobermint plan to "Kill off all the buffalo to get the Injuns dependent on us,and living on the reservation where they can cause us no harm."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2022, 11:41:41 am »

@bilo

I disagree. You kill any creatures that are a threat to you because you can NOT co-exist with them. They will ALWAYS be trying to imprison or murder us all.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bilo

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2022, 04:58:21 pm »
@bilo

I disagree. You kill any creatures that are a threat to you because you can NOT co-exist with them. They will ALWAYS be trying to imprison or murder us all.

Because we can not co-exist with them we separate and create different countries. They stay on their side and we stay on our side. If the natural segregation that is already occurring turns into a shooting war everyone loses. They will fight back just as we will fight back.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2022, 05:44:16 pm »
Some who reassured you of the last election, and look how that turned out. Now see how they reassure you that the fall of America won't be that bad.  Do you really want to go down that path of further destruction and desolation.  Haven't we gone down that path far enough already.  Many already are needlessly dead, co-vid and vaccine lies!

Suuure. Your way is SOSDD, and a Republican administration that gets you *nothing* by the end, and costs every bit as much as the Dems do. Obummer was devastation. Tumpy was nothing. Now Dementia Joe is more devastation. Then your next Republican... Nothing again, sommore, with the same high cost... There's a pattern there that all but the blinded can see.

Shit's got to change. For realz.