Author Topic: 40 Migrants from ‘Special Interest’ Countries Arrested in West Texas Border Sector  (Read 234 times)

rangerrebew

40 Migrants from ‘Special Interest’ Countries Arrested in West Texas Border Sector

Photo: U.S. Border Patrol/Del Rio Sector
Bob Price11 Jan 2022105

Del Rio Sector Border Patrol agents arrested a large number of migrants from “special interest” nations so far this month. The group included migrants from nations known to have terrorist activities.

Del Rio Sector Chief Patrol Agent Jason D. Owens tweeted a report indicating the arrest of 40 migrants classified as “Other than Mexican.” The group included migrants from countries designated as “special interest” nations including Syria, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan.

Jan. 2-8, DRT agents apprehended 40 illegal border crossers from:

Uzbekistan: 34
    Mauritania: 1
    Syria: 1
    Tajikistan: 4

Knowing who or what crosses our borders is essential to border security. pic.twitter.com/5TfY27nQ6d

— Chief Patrol Agent Jason D. Owens (@USBPChiefDRT) January 11, 2022

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/01/11/40-migrants-from-special-interest-countries-arrested-in-west-texas-border-sector/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Del Rio?  I am sure they were just over to try a little Texas Bar-B-Que.   :thud:

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

And how many similar migrants have not been captured and have now taken up residence within the U.S.?