Author Topic: White House claims Iran 'rapidly accelerating' due to Trump's removal of US from Iran nuclear deal  (Read 107 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Unbelievable...and how long has China Joe been in office?? I'm so tired of the leftist lies and b.s.

White House claims Iran 'rapidly accelerating' due to Trump's removal of US from Iran nuclear deal

White House press secretary Jen Psaki shifted blame Wednesday for the "aggressive actions" being taken by Iran, claiming the country is "rapidly accelerating" due to former President Trump's decision to pull the U.S. out of the Iran nuclear deal.

Asked Wednesday by a reporter at a briefing how the Biden administration is working through discussions with Iran to reestablish the Iranian nuclear agreement, also known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), Psaki said the talks are "ongoing."
White House press secretary Jen Psaki speaks during a daily White House press briefing Jan. 12, 2022, in Washington.

"What we're looking at, and what we'd like to remind the public of, is why we are at this point now," Psaki said. "Most importantly, none of the things we're looking at now – Iran's increased capability and capacity, their aggressive actions that they have taken through proxy wars around the world – would be happening if the former president had not recklessly pulled out of the nuclear deal with no thought as to what might come next."............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-claims-iran-rapidly-accelerating-due-to-trumps-removal-of-us-from-iran-nuclear-deal
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

Psaki is a liar that has no idea what the truth is.