Author Topic: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tests positive for COVID  (Read 705 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tests positive for COVID
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2022, 06:29:37 pm »

Remember when people like this  pointing-up  were run out of town?  (Both of them)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2022, 06:29:50 pm »
She should respond well to a horse dewormer.

Damn beat me to it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2022, 06:30:51 pm »
...hmm... how can this be?  She received a booster shot. :shrug:

Two different data sets, one out of Denmark, are showing that people who have received the jab are actually more susceptible to Omicron infection than those who are not.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2022, 07:12:42 pm »
COVID shows AOC her views on the virus are wrong — and it’s everywhere
By Kyle Smith   
January 10, 2022 11:53am
So Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has COVID. This is not nature’s judgment, it’s not a sign of irresponsibility, it’s not a sign that she’s been watching Fox News or listening to Joe Rogan (although she probably should — she could learn something). It’s not a sign of anything except that everybody is getting this mothraforking virus, vaccinated or not.

Oh, but also it’s maybe a wee small indicator that AOC’s views of how the virus works have been given the REJECTED stamp by the Celestial Commissar of Irony. Get well soon, Congressperson!

Being young, fit and vaccinated, Ocasio-Cortez is likely to suffer very little from COVID, and I certainly hope that’s how it turns out. But it’s as clear as the mask on your face that the virus is not going to be confined. Like Al Franken, its dirty little hands are everywhere.  ...

We initially thought that the vaccines would stop infections and hence transmissibility, but that’s as dead as Joe Biden’s dream of being hailed as the new FDR.

The discoverer of the human immunodeficiency virus, Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier, noted in the Wall Street Journal, “data from Denmark and the Canadian province of Ontario indicate that vaccinated people have higher rates of Omicron infection than unvaccinated people” and “vaccinated people with breakthrough infections are highly contagious.”  ...
Read full article at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2022, 07:49:54 pm »
vaccinated people have higher rates of Omicron infection than unvaccinated people” and “vaccinated people with breakthrough infections are highly contagious.”  ...

The vaccines have been proven to be dangerous on several levels. They seem to 'lessen' the natural human immune system while giving people the false idea of invulnerability. Vaccinated people are nothing but modern day Typhoid Marys. They are infested with the virus, spreading it everywhere they go but, they have no symptoms. This is MORE DANGEROUS than simply getting over it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2022, 03:29:34 pm »

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2022, 03:33:01 pm »
I'm guessing this Omnicron positivity test is probably less damaging than the laundry list of STD's she's probably had.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2022, 04:37:53 pm »

Wow.  This is disturbung.   Had to look too closely at this to see what it was.   88devil

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2022, 09:01:06 pm »
I'm guessing this Omnicron positivity test is probably less damaging than the laundry list of STD's she's probably had.
Anyone having sex with a bar-girl or 'bartender' is definitely taking a risk, condom or no condom will not help.
I'm guessing that what she wore while 'bartending' would make Hooters blush.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2022, 11:10:24 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2022, 11:15:00 pm »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2022, 11:16:43 pm »
vaccinated people have higher rates of Omicron infection than unvaccinated people” and “vaccinated people with breakthrough infections are highly contagious.”  ...

The vaccines have been proven to be dangerous on several levels. They seem to 'lessen' the natural human immune system while giving people the false idea of invulnerability. Vaccinated people are nothing but modern day Typhoid Marys. They are infested with the virus, spreading it everywhere they go but, they have no symptoms. This is MORE DANGEROUS than simply getting over it.
Yep. At least the unjabbed have enough symptoms to know they are sick.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis