Author Topic: Joe Biden to Denounce Republican Voting Integrity Laws as Domestic Enemy of Democracy  (Read 560 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Niels Lesniewski
@nielslesniewski
·
27m
Biden, after recalling how hard it was to get Strom Thurmond to vote for a voting rights reauthorization, he says the Senate needs to do what it takes to pass the two election bills "including getting rid of the filibuster for this."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

David Harsanyi
@davidharsanyi
·
5m
I would love to interview a single person who has lost their voting rights. One.

Me, me, me.  My vote was cancelled out by numerous ballots cast illegally in the last two elections.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
GOOD!
Kill Democracy.
Drive a stake through its heart,
behead the corpse,
burn the works and
scatter the ashes on the river on an outgoing tide.

WE HAVE A REPUBLIC, Not a damned Democracy.

Enough of this bullshit.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Will someone please bring out the American citizen who was denied his or her right to vote in the past 50 years? I doubt the Dems can find one.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mollie
@MZHemingway
·3h

Literally zero people on earth — and that includes Joe Biden — think that Abrams had a “scheduling conflict” that prohibited her from being seen in public with the president of the United State discussing her signature issue of decreasing election security.

Quote Tweet

Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
· 3h

Joe Biden on Stacey Abrams skipping his speech:

“I spoke with Stacey this morning, we have a great relationship, we got our scheduling mixed up, I talked with her at length this morning. We’re all on the same page and everything’s fine.

Very moving .....    888blackhat

President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris pay respects at the memorial of Martin Luther King Jr. in Atlanta, Georgia.

https://mobile.twitter.com/newsmax/status/1480999323412443136

Online mountaineer

Very moving .....    888blackhat
President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris pay respects at the memorial of Martin Luther King Jr. in Atlanta, Georgia.
Why was he walking two inches behind her?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Joe Biden says Americans who are opposed to his radical election overhaul bills are domestic enemies.  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1481019222297923585

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mystery posted in #5 above:
Blue on blue attack: Georgia Dems slam visit from Biden and Harris as “insufficient and unwelcome”

In other words,
"Butt out -- our underground election apparatus is working just fine as it is..."