Author Topic: 'Fugazi': Joe Rogan Says 'A Lot Of F**kery' Is Going On At GETTR, He 'Wants To Get Off' The Platform  (Read 560 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comedian and popular podcast Joe Rogan slammed GETTR for using fake follower numbers and other “f**kery” during a recent podcast episode with Tim Dillon, during which Rogan also expressed a desire to get off the platform.

“You have like 9 million followers on GETTR,” Dillon said.

“Yeah, it’s not real though,” Rogan replied. “Because GETTR doesn’t even have 9 million people. There’s a lot of f**kery.”

Rogan continued, “So this is the f**kery with that: they take all my Twitter followers, so my Twitter followers is like 7.8 million, and then they port those over, so I started out with 7.8 million. So whatever I have now, if I have like, 8, really i have 200,000.”

“So GETTR is fugazi,as they say,” Dillon said.

more
https://nationalfile.com/fugazi-joe-rogan-says-lot-fkery-going-gettr-wants-get-off-platform/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
So this is the problem with putting faith in Joe Rogan.  Whie he hates political correctness and censorship, he is not ideologically conservative or constitutionalist.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So this is the problem with putting faith in Joe Rogan.  Whie he hates political correctness and censorship, he is not ideologically conservative or constitutionalist.

I have been wondering how so many members have tens of thousand followers...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Perhaps Joe thought he'd get a little something in return from GETTR, and is peeved that he didn't.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think this was a ruse by Rogan  as a shot over the bow at TWTR not to f__ with him on the censorship front.

Will TWTR play nice?  I'll be they'll be a bit more generous before losing him for good. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

Joe Rogan is just fine.  GETTER.....was found out to be funded, controlled by CHINA.  THAT IS THE PROBLEM, not Joe Rogan.  He is correct.  He is just a man, doing his show.  NOT ANYONE IN POLITICS.  You talk as if he is some congressman. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Joe Rogan is just fine.  GETTER.....was found out to be funded, controlled by CHINA.  THAT IS THE PROBLEM, not Joe Rogan.  He is correct.  He is just a man, doing his show.  NOT ANYONE IN POLITICS.  You talk as if he is some congressman.

Joe Rogan said a few weeks ago he wants Michelle Obama to be president.  Do you just say random shit, or  are you that big of an Obama supporter?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.