Author Topic: Federal Handbook for Undercover Attire  (Read 86 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Federal Handbook for Undercover Attire
« on: January 11, 2022, 12:52:39 pm »
The Post & Email 1/11/2022

"THE DEMOCRATS ARE IN POWER"

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to ‘The Pulse of the Nation,’ the place to hear it here first. With us today is ‘Un-buff Ken,’ the premier disguise expert for the FBI. Welcome to ‘Pulse,’ the most-watched information show in its time slot. So, you’re a camouflage artist for the government; is that how I’m reading it?”

“Yes, that is correct. We travel wherever there is some sort of gathering that we can stir up for the Fake News. The fake kidnapping of the Michigan governor was the dress rehearsal of how easy it is to lead stupid people to do stupid things, like what was the relationship between Mike Pence and a tour of the Capitol? There wasn’t any, so there.”

“Yes, we know that and if we were there we would have told the fools that and tried to stop them, but we weren’t so we didn’t and Ashli Babbit was murdered for trespassing, right?”

“Yes, she was murdered and she was trespassing, but I’m here to talk about my professionalism on disguising FBI agents to look like normal people, people who have at least half a brain to know that Trump was the best thing that happened to the Constitution in a century.”

“Well, you’ve been pretty successful; I mean, look at Ferguson, Baltimore, Seattle and Portland. And we especially appreciate your efforts on the quality of the crying and whining when it comes to registering to vote. I mean, you have to have an ID to collect Food Stamps and Welfare, so obviously they have an ID already, right?”

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/01/10/federal-handbook-for-undercover-attire-rr/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Federal Handbook for Undercover Attire
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 03:07:44 pm »
Ashli Babbit was murdered for trespassing

And no one is going to do a damned thing about it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Federal Handbook for Undercover Attire
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 03:12:57 pm »
And no one is going to do a damned thing about it!

Very true.  I have been trying to do my best that anytime I mention or discuss J6, I call it Ashli Babbit Day. So she won't be forgotten.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.