Author Topic: Biden About to Hand Out More Money to Cover His Mistakes  (Read 160 times)

rangerrebew

Biden About to Hand Out More Money to Cover His Mistakes
« on: January 11, 2022, 12:10:40 pm »
Biden About to Hand Out More Money to Cover His Mistakes

Ever since taking office, Joe Biden has done enormous damage to the American economy. He said restrictions and cutbacks are being done to fight COVID and also save the environment.

This includes him shutting down drilling on federal lands and pushing cutbacks against our energy industry.

COVID is now worse than ever, with omicron ravaging across the country. Meanwhile, natural disasters and environmental problems are on the rise. We can say his success on both files is minimal.

However, Biden is like all Democrats. He has only one answer to the problems he’s created: print money and throw it at them.

Another Biden Bailout Coming

https://www.freshoffthepress.org/biden-about-to-hand-out-more-money-to-cover-his-mistakes/

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Biden About to Hand Out More Money to Cover His Mistakes
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 02:40:10 pm »
We are living n the utopia now, and so now they openly talk about our demise. We are expected and obligated to not realize they carefully planned this all out in detail, and supported it all with denials of truth and outrageous lieing.  Biden is excellent proof of all this, so are NeverTrumpers.  We should let them know how much we appreciate their efforts.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 02:53:25 pm »
This was their plan the whole time.  Every solution requires bigger government and more spending.  They are chipping away at Amercians' self-sufficiency to make the people indentured servants of the State.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2022, 04:36:36 am »
This was their plan the whole time.  Every solution requires bigger government and more spending.  They are chipping away at Amercians' self-sufficiency to make the people indentured servants of the State.

Nazi Germany did much the same things, so we can see clearly how this turns out.  God denied and nation denied, the wicked rule and ever more oppressive, mercilessly.  Fools HAVING GOTTEN THEIR WAY, POSTURE who me?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions