Author Topic: Were Joe Biden's minions behind the uprising in Kazakhstan?  (Read 89 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Were Joe Biden's minions behind the uprising in Kazakhstan?
« on: January 10, 2022, 02:48:05 pm »
January 10, 2022
Were Joe Biden's minions behind the uprising in Kazakhstan?
By Monica Showalter

On the eve of the Russia-NATO talks over Ukraine, a spanner seems to have been thrown into the works with the Kazakhstan revolt and Russian military intervention that's followed.

The initial conventional wisdom was that Vladimir Putin has now got his hands full and won't be invading Ukraine any time soon.

It's dubious. Seems to me that the 3,000 troops Russia sent are kind of piddly, given the million-strong size of the Russian army. Three thousand troops is about the same size of the U.S. troop count that the U.S. had been keeping inside Afghanistan to prevent the place from becoming a hellhole, back when President Trump was in office. Even the foreign policy establishment, these characters who tell the Bidenites what to think, have lately been changing that forcast. I checked Foreign Policy. 

The real problem seems to be in Russia's perception of who started the revolt, which may well lead to Joe Biden, and shatter any good will Putin may have had in cooperating with NATO on Ukraine.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/were_joe_bidens_minions_behind_the_uprising_in_kazakhstan.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Were Joe Biden's minions behind the uprising in Kazakhstan?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 07:32:17 pm »
Joe Biden doesn't have minions, he is a minion, not a cute cuddly minion, an evil minion