Author Topic: Triggered: Swalwell Claims McCarthy Targeting Him for Committee Removal Because He’s ‘Effective’ — N  (Read 166 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Triggered: Swalwell Claims McCarthy Targeting Him for Committee Removal Because He’s ‘Effective’ — Not Due to Fang Fang

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 10 Jan 2022

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) responded to House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy’s threat to remove him from his position on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) if McCarthy becomes Speaker of the House.

“He will not be serving there,” McCarthy said about Swalwell’s service on the HPSCI in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News. Swalwell said in response to McCarthy’s threats:

McCarthy is targeting me for 1 reason: I’m effective. He wants to carry water (& sort Starbursts) for Trump’s Big Lie & not be called out. He’s projecting onto me b/c he’s incapable of facing down the Ku Klux Klan elements in his caucus. If he thinks he’s silencing me, he’s not.
'

https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1480633509773557760

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/10/triggered-swalwell-claims-mccarthy-targeting-him-for-committee-removal-because-hes-effective-not-due-to-fang-fang/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline yodaspock

He is effective at banging "FANG FANG" and Farting on TV nothing else.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Are you sure, about the Fang Fang part that is, because she's a spy and it's her job to lie to the person she is using, it wouldn't be very effective if she told him he sucked. :silly:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This sounds like a riff off of AOC's 'they just want to date me'.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup:    888high58888