Author Topic: Poll: Just 11 Percent Say President Biden Is a ‘Very Strong’ Leader  (Read 164 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Just 11 Percent Say President Biden Is a ‘Very Strong’ Leader

Wendell Husebø
5 Jan 2022

Just eleven percent of adult citizens believe President Biden is a “very strong” leader, an Economist/YouGov poll revealed Wednesday.

As Biden has resided in the Oval Office for nearly a year, only eleven percent say Biden is a “strong leader,” while 41 percent believe he is a “very weak” leader.

Overall, a majority of respondents (57 percent) say Biden is a weak leader. Thirty-nine percent claim Biden is a strong leader.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1478790797508190220

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/05/poll-just-11-percent-say-president-biden-is-a-very-strong-leader/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Poll: Just 11 Percent Say President Biden Is a ‘Very Strong’ Leader
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 09:58:24 pm »
I just want to know who makes up the 11%?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 10:02:47 pm »
When he speaks, my impression is that he has diminished respiratory function or capacity.  His breathing seems shallow and his speech sounds labored and wheezy.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 10:05:47 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2022, 12:29:51 pm »

I’m related to two
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2022, 12:35:28 pm »
When he speaks, my impression is that he has diminished respiratory function or capacity.  His breathing seems shallow and his speech sounds labored and wheezy.

After 10 years of taking care of inlaws with Alzheimers, the symptoms Biden has shown are uncannily similar to theirs as they declined.  Extrapolaing what I have been seeing from Biden, I am guessing he is 9-18 months away from being bed ridden.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2022, 05:35:19 pm »
Psychiatric hospitals were much less prevalent across the U.S. that year with just 708 facilities in total.    :pondering: I'm a gonna go with this for anyone saying Joe is any kind of strong leader.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 05:37:25 pm by GtHawk »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2022, 05:36:49 pm »
People who were standing behind him...last time he loaded one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2022, 02:46:48 am »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington