Author Topic: MSM Stories About January 6 Pipe Bomber Skip Incredibly Obvious Question  (Read 284 times)

Offline Hoodat

MSM Stories About January 6 Pipe Bomber Skip Incredibly Obvious Question

P.J. Gladnick  |  January 7th, 2022  |  10:08 AM

On January 6, the media was chock full of stories about the events at Capitol Hill on the day of the riot. One potentially big event that could have overshadowed what happened at the Capitol building was a couple of pipe bombs planted near the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee buildings. Fortunately neither bomb went off, but the mystery remains of who was the pipe bomber that still remains at large.

Because of the January 6 anniversary, several media outlets were speculating about the mystery of who the pipe bomber was and why the FBI has not found him despite conducting an intensive investigation. You can see stories about the investigation into the pipe bomber suspect at such sources as CBS News, the Associated Press (via PBS), and The Atlantic.

One thing the stories all have in common is what appears to be a lack of curiosity why the FBI hasn't used a very common investigative technique to identify the bomber. An example of this mysterious lack of curiosity was displayed by Atlantic writer Elaine Godfrey in her Thursday story, "The Capitol Hill Bomber Is Still At Large."  .  .  .

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2022/01/07/msm-stories-about-january-6-pipe-bomber-skip-incredibly-obvious

The FBI has photos (and time stamps) of this suspect at five separate locations, but they somehow are unable to identify the one cell phone that was at all five locations at the designated times?  Seriously?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: MSM Stories About January 6 Pipe Bomber Skip Incredibly Obvious Question
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2022, 10:57:51 pm »
They know who he is because they sent him.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2022, 11:29:12 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 08:50:47 am »
Exactly!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis