Author Topic: Raskin: Grisham told Jan. 6 panel about 'a number of names that I had not heard before'  (Read 217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Raskin: Grisham told Jan. 6 panel about 'a number of names that I had not heard before'
By Mychael Schnell - 01/09/22 11:52 AM EST

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) on Sunday said former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham told the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol about “a number of names that I had not heard.”

“She had a number of names that I had not heard before, and she had some ways of looking at it,” Raskin told moderator Chuck Todd when asked about Grisham’s meeting with the panel during an appearance on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

Raskin told CNN after Grisham met with the committee that she “named a lot of names I had not heard before,” and that her conversation “identified some lines of inquiry that had never occurred to me.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/588920-raskin-grisham-told-jan-6-panel-about-a-number-of-names-that-i-had
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

The game is to ratchet up the accusations and charges to make it seem really bad, and then at the last minute back out and not go through with it, "in the interest of National Unity".

In other words, they'll have nothing!