Author Topic: A new poll shows that Democrats are about to get slaughtered in the Midterms  (Read 407 times)

rangerrebew

A new poll shows that Democrats are about to get slaughtered in the Midterms
January 7, 2022

Democrats are in power and the American people are suffering as a result.

They have the White House and Congress, and their big achievement of 2021 was wrecking the economy.

Now a new poll shows that Democrats are about to get slaughtered in the Midterms.

The party in the White House often does poorly in off-year elections, but the Democrats could be on pace for a historic drubbing in 2022.

Dozens of Democrats are retiring from Congress in anticipation of a red wave in the midterm elections – Republicans have their largest lead ever in the generic Congressional ballot.

https://conservativeundergroundnews.com/a-new-poll-shows-that-democrats-are-about-to-get-slaughtered-in-the-midterms/?utm_campaign=1429168335&utm_medium=ong&utm_source=cunl
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 05:06:03 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

CNN delivers Biden devastating poll news

https://reliablenewsnow.com/2022/01/08/39387/

Online dfwgator

What good is it if they get replaced by RINOs?

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
If dims get their federally seized electoral controls, it won't matter how bad Pedo Joe's poll numbers are.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

If dims get their federally seized electoral controls, it won't matter how bad Pedo Joe's poll numbers are.

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

Polls mean absolutely nothing.

Offline Kamaji

Polls mean absolutely nothing.

Exactly.  I have long ceased to put much faith in polls, particularly this far out from the actual election.

Offline bilo

I'm beginning to really doubt the Rats will get badly beaten in Nov. 2022.

Other than a few America First Pubs, what exactly is the Pub party doing to try and stop the "Brandon" destruction of America? It looks to me like it's the old Pub playbook, "don't stand for anything and hope for the best".

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

I'm beginning to really doubt the Rats will get badly beaten in Nov. 2022.

Other than a few America First Pubs, what exactly is the Pub party doing to try and stop the "Brandon" destruction of America? It looks to me like it's the old Pub playbook, "don't stand for anything and hope for the best".

It's not only that @bilo the GOP and RNC aren't doing anything to ensure a fair election. With all the DEMS retiring from the House they should be able to win the majority. The DEMS have Stealing Elections 101 down pat.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The Party stepped up to an entirely new level of "election control", as demonstrated by its victory in 2020.

Comrades, it's far too early to be raising your glasses yet.
There is much more to happen between now and November...

Offline libertybele

The Party stepped up to an entirely new level of "election control", as demonstrated by its victory in 2020.

Comrades, it's far too early to be raising your glasses yet.
There is much more to happen between now and November...

Absolutely. Now is the time for the GOP to dramatically step up their game!

Offline bilo

It's not only that @bilo the GOP and RNC aren't doing anything to ensure a fair election. With all the DEMS retiring from the House they should be able to win the majority. The DEMS have Stealing Elections 101 down pat.

What a great point. Where are the fighters?

Let me add, the 2020 census is supposed to give the Pubs a gain of at least 5 seats, but the last I read the Rats have carved out 5 new seats in Biden districts.

Online dfwgator

:shrug:
Absolutely. Now is the time for the GOP to dramatically step up their game!

They've upped their game, so now it's time to up yours.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If we make it that far.

A cornered beast will still put up a hellavu fight until it is captured.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 03:25:12 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bilo

If we make it that far.

A cornered beast will still put up a hellavu fight until it is captured.

They at least recognize we are in a cold war. We need to not only need to respond, but to respond with superior firepower. IOW, elections need to be cleaned up and the fraud eliminated. The wishy washy rino's need to be marginalized and not in positions of authority. When more than a few Pubs start doing this I will believe maybe the Republic can be saved. Right now I believe we are headed for a split and it is just a question of when.

Offline libertybele

They at least recognize we are in a cold war. We need to not only need to respond, but to respond with superior firepower. IOW, elections need to be cleaned up and the fraud eliminated. The wishy washy rino's need to be marginalized and not in positions of authority. When more than a few Pubs start doing this I will believe maybe the Republic can be saved. Right now I believe we are headed for a split and it is just a question of when.

Split? IF we don't see a fair election during the mid terms, I believe we will see a gov't collapse ... it's already starting.  Inflation, high gas prices and bare shelves don't exactly = the U.S.A. that I grew up with.

Is a Great Depression brewing or are we seeing the beginning of a collapse?? 

China would love nothing more than to devalue the dollar and make the yuan the dominant currency.

Offline Kamaji

Split? IF we don't see a fair election during the mid terms, I believe we will see a gov't collapse ... it's already starting.  Inflation, high gas prices and bare shelves don't exactly = the U.S.A. that I grew up with.

China would love nothing more than to devalue the dollar and make the yuan the dominant currency.

Inflation, soaring gas prices, and bare shelves were par for the course during the 1970s.

Offline bilo

The concern about a depression is well founded. The Fed is in a terrible position. Inflation is running at 6%, or higher, and in order to get that under control they need to raise interest rates. However, if the Fed raises interest rates it can trigger a recession and increase the budget crisis of the fed. govt. China is in just as precarious a place, but they don't let people know it. What we potentially could be looking at is a world wide recession.

If this happens it will just add to the pressure for the left and right to go our separate ways. BTW, I'm all for it.

Offline bilo

Inflation, soaring gas prices, and bare shelves were par for the course during the 1970s.

As well as the rise of a militant Iran and an attempt to destroy our military with the soviet backed "nuclear freeze" movement.

At least in the 1970's there were "blue dog" Rats who attempted to moderate the radical leftists. Today all the Rats are radical leftists.