Author Topic: GOP Rep. Moore: Biden Impeachment, Investigating Pelosi’s Role in 1/6 Riot Possible for GOP-led Hous  (Read 179 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Rep. Moore: Biden Impeachment, Investigating Pelosi’s Role in 1/6 Riot Possible for GOP-led House After Midterms

Jeff Poor 7 Jan 2022

While Democrats are attempting to make the most congressional majorities, it is widely anticipated Republicans will have a strong showing in November and win back control of the U.S. House of Representatives.

According to Rep. Barry Moore (R-AL), Republicans should consider using their leadership powers, including potential House Judiciary chairmanship for Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), to possibly impeach President Joe Biden and investigate if House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) played any role in the lax security at the U.S. Capitol in the lead-up to the January 6, 2021 U.S. Capitol riot.

“You know, both parties play politics sometimes, but I think at this point with a constitutional republic, it is going to benefit us to look into some of these issues that undermined our Constitution or tried to undermine our Constitution,” he said. “And I look forward to Jim Jordan heading Judiciary Committee. I think there’s a lot of opportunities for him to get to the bottom of some of this to open some of these hearings.”

“Impeaching Biden may be part of that,” Moore continued. “It may be on the table. Certainly, what role did Pelosi play in January 6? That’s the reason [Jordan] and Banks are not on [the January 6] committee right now. They would have some pretty tough questions for her — how we managed to have such lax security knowing there was probably going to be some people in D.C. that day. There are a lot of unanswered questions.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/01/07/gop-rep-moore-biden-impeachment-investigating-pelosis-role-in-1-6-riot-possible-for-gop-led-house-after-midterms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
GOP Rep. Moore: Biden Impeachment, Investigating Pelosi’s Role in 1/6 Riot Possible for GOP-led House After Midterms

Jeff Poor 7 Jan 2022

While Democrats are attempting to make the most congressional majorities, it is widely anticipated Republicans will have a strong showing in November and win back control of the U.S. House of Representatives.

According to Rep. Barry Moore (R-AL), Republicans should consider using their leadership powers, including potential House Judiciary chairmanship for Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), to possibly impeach President Joe Biden and investigate if House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) played any role in the lax security at the U.S. Capitol in the lead-up to the January 6, 2021 U.S. Capitol riot.

“You know, both parties play politics sometimes, but I think at this point with a constitutional republic, it is going to benefit us to look into some of these issues that undermined our Constitution or tried to undermine our Constitution,” he said. “And I look forward to Jim Jordan heading Judiciary Committee. I think there’s a lot of opportunities for him to get to the bottom of some of this to open some of these hearings.”

“Impeaching Biden may be part of that,” Moore continued. “It may be on the table. Certainly, what role did Pelosi play in January 6? That’s the reason [Jordan] and Banks are not on [the January 6] committee right now. They would have some pretty tough questions for her — how we managed to have such lax security knowing there was probably going to be some people in D.C. that day. There are a lot of unanswered questions.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/01/07/gop-rep-moore-biden-impeachment-investigating-pelosis-role-in-1-6-riot-possible-for-gop-led-house-after-midterms/

He is correct and Cruz also brought up the point if the GOP won control of the House impeachment of Biden should be looked into.

The assumption that the GOP is going to win back the House IMO is not good.  That assumption potentially makes the GOP over confident and more lax in their efforts to regain control and of course all this talking about winning back control of the House becomes mute IF they do nothing to ensure election integrity.  Election integrity is what is crucial if the GOP expects to win seats and that subject for some reason isn't being focused on.

This is election year and here we sit.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Impeaching the old Pedo dolt is a losing hand. You'll never get 67 senators to convict.

Pelosi's role in  Ashli Babbit Day, OTOH, needs full investigation and disclosure.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If these folks want to kill us, the least we can do is impeach their leaders.

Upstate NY Democrats Hold January 6 Vigil, Accuse Rioters of Treason: ‘A Consequence of Treason Is Death’

http://youtu.be/iRtmWFENnCk
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Killer Clouds

Impeaching the old Pedo dolt is a losing hand. You'll never get 67 senators to convict.

Pelosi's role in  Ashli Babbit Day, OTOH, needs full investigation and disclosure.
I agree. These idiots need to focus on correcting the damage Traitor Joe has done and quit worrying about doing something that has no effect because it goes nowhere.

Offline Killer Clouds

If these folks want to kill us, the least we can do is impeach their leaders.

Upstate NY Democrats Hold January 6 Vigil, Accuse Rioters of Treason: ‘A Consequence of Treason Is Death’

http://youtu.be/iRtmWFENnCk

The least we can do is return the favor.

Online Right_in_Virginia

I don't think this should be their lead strategy for victory this year.  I'd take impeachment off the list, keep J6 on the "To Do List", but after closing the border, parental control of the school curriculum and school choice, economic recovery, true election integrity.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 12:50:12 am by Right_in_Virginia »