Author Topic: Chuck Schumer: I Was Targeted on January 6 Because of My Religion  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Schumer: I Was Targeted on January 6 Because of My Religion
Matt Vespa

Posted: Jan 07, 2022 5:45 PM

For Democrats, yesterday was a commemoration of the worst day in their lives. It was the one-year anniversary of the insurrection that never happened. The violent coup that never was, and the armed rebellion that was anything but. It might have been all those things…in their twisted imagination. For the rest of us normal people, it was Thursday. No one cares. Literally, the only people who care are congressional Democrats and the media. That’s it. It’s an elite whine-fest that everyone is tired of watching. Get on with your lives. The only person who died, by the way, was Ashli Babbitt. No police officers were killed during that day. Equating it to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor only shows that liberals remain illiterate when it comes to history. It was pathetic. They held a candlelight vigil, folks. It doesn’t get more Jonestown than that, only the Kool-Aid was missing.

Joe Biden was able to string together some sentences that only further divided the country. Oatmeal for brains acted as if the country was on the verge of collapse. It’s facially untrue. It’s gaslighting at expert-level—and we all thought it peaked with the Trump-Russia collusion story that never happened. Then, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) decided to get in on the victimization-fest, saying he was targeted because he was Jewish or something. Seriously? No one knows who the Senate Majority Leader is on a given day, but they knew it was Chuck Schumer, right? Please. Nancy Pelosi is different as we pummel her more often but Schumer is on a hit list. C’mon, man (via The Hill):

Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Thursday recounted being evacuated from the Senate chamber during the Jan. 6 attack, including a close brush with rioters who he was told made antisemitic remarks about him.

"I was within 30 feet of these nasty, racist, bigoted insurrectionists. Had someone had a gun, had two of them blocked off the door, who knows what would have happened. I was told later that one of them reportedly said, 'There's the big Jew. Let's get him,' " Schumer said.

"Bigotry against one is bigotry against all. And I saw something that I had been told later never happened before, the Confederate flag flying in this dear Capitol. That's just one of many searing, grotesque images of that unimaginable, most un-American day," Schumer added.

[…]

During his speech, Schumer called out former President Trump, warned that democracy was at risk and made an indirect plea to Republicans to urge them to talk about the attack. Though several Republicans were angry with Trump in the immediate aftermath of the Jan. 6 attack, some of the president's closest allies have tried to downplay the violence.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/01/07/chuck-schumer-i-was-targeted-on-january-6-because-of-my-religion-n2601506
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Chuck Schumer: I Was Targeted on January 6 Because of My Religion
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2022, 02:36:06 am »
They will lie about anything.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2022, 02:42:23 am »
Wait, Schmucky is Jewish? I would have guessed Satanist.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2022, 02:45:48 am »
Oh for Pete's sake, Chuck you Schmucky!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2022, 05:35:44 pm »
:silly: