Author Topic: New study of Pfizer's COVID vaccine has some disturbing findings  (Read 103 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 8, 2022
New study of Pfizer's COVID vaccine has some disturbing findings
By Bill Hansmann

I just read a disturbing study of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine's efficacy by the Canadian COVID Care Alliance.  This organization comprises over 500 independent Canadian doctors, scientists, and health care practitioners.  The title of the article, "The Pfizer Inoculations for COVID-19: More Harm Than Good," is disturbing. The article itself, which discusses the many nuances of this study, is even more distressing.

You may recall the much-reported "95% efficacy" of the vaccine against COVID-19.  We all assumed that if we were vaccinated, we would then only have a 5% chance of becoming infected.  Sounds great, but the statement is misleading.  In the Pfizer study, only 8 out of 18,198, or 0.043% of participants who received the vaccine, contracted COVID, while 162 out of 18,325, 0.884% in the control group who received injections of saline became infected.  Therefore, while there was a Relative Risk Reduction of 95%, the Actual Risk Reduction was a mere 0.84%.

This disparity certainly changes one's perspective on just how effective the vaccine is.  Everyone in the study, including the control group, had a less than 1% chance of infection.  Of course, as the virus spread throughout the population, a higher percentage of people became infected.  The conclusions of the study remain the same insofar as the likelihood of the vaccine preventing infection in any given controlled group of persons.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/new_study_of_pfizers_covid_vaccine_has_some_disturbing_findings.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: New study of Pfizer's COVID vaccine has some disturbing findings
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 03:43:21 pm »
Well, I looked up Canadian Covid Care Alliance which brought up several news articles. 

https://today.rtl.lu/news/fact-check/a/1842981.html

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jan/03/blog-posting/claim-pfizer-data-shows-vaccine-does-more-harm-goo/

Who knows what to believe anymore; the Canadian Covid Care Alliance (CCCA) doesn't publish a list of its members and their professional credentials, which certainly raises questions. So, then the claims against Pfeizer could then be true??

Personally, I believe little information coming out in favor of the vaccines. 
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 03:44:12 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.