Author Topic: One Year After Jan. 6, Elites Remind Us Their Lives Are More Valuable Than Yours  (Read 74 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
One Year After Jan. 6, Elites Remind Us Their Lives Are More Valuable Than Yours
By: Jenna Stocker
January 07, 2022

On Jan. 6, 2021, I watched with disbelief as the people scaled the U.S. Capitol’s walls, broke through windows, and clashed with police. It was jarring.

I’m a patriotic American who believes America is the last best hope of humanity, and its survival is paramount to the freedom of people around the world. I voluntarily served in the U. S. Marine Corps, carrying on a family line of men who served in every branch of the military.

But living in Minneapolis, I had a front-row seat to the violence that occurred in the days and weeks following George Floyd’s death, just as I am now a witness to the devastation of my city from exploding violent crime and homicides in its aftermath.

It’s very hard for people like me who had their streets on fire for days, who still drive through a gutted, ash-heap of a city now riddled with crime and violence, to see Jan. 6 as anything more than a mob gone wrong. Where are the lasting scars like I see in Minneapolis? Where was the breathless 24/7 news coverage of that city? And while some of those at the Capitol have been held in solitary confinement for months, vandals and arsonists in Minneapolis were bailed out by groups supported by our vice president.

One year later, Washington appears unscathed, spared from any real, lasting damage.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/07/one-year-after-jan-6-elites-remind-us-their-lives-are-more-valuable-than-yours/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I didn’t need January 6 to come to this conclusion.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy