Author Topic: I'm going to be a mother tomorrow.  (Read 200 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'm going to be a mother tomorrow.
« on: May 11, 2024, 09:42:03 pm »
I've decided to change my gender for tomorrow.  I think being a mother for a day would be a nice change, and since we can now scientifically change genders just by saying its so, Mother's Day is an excellent opportunity.  I'm also going to have a child which is needed for Mother's Day, which I'll have simply saying I have one.  Changing my gender means I can scientifically change my status to have a child scientifically.  However, I still plan to stand when I pee - I change back for minute or two then go back to being a mom.  I guess it doesn't much matter which gender I am if I have to go #2, but i don't know where to go to make sure I can create a kid that way.  I'd hate to look like an idiot if I'm wrong. I also am not sure what kind of outfit to wear for the occasion, probably jeans and a shirt of some sort.  Wish me luck!

MOTHERHOOD, HERE I COME!

« Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 09:43:35 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: I'm going to be a mother tomorrow.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2024, 09:44:06 pm »
 yogi555
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: I'm going to be a mother tomorrow.
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2024, 09:55:09 pm »
:thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: