Author Topic: ‘I say no, F-you!’ Gutfeld explodes over Jan. 6 hype. Dems putting ‘permanent’ target on backs of po  (Read 200 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I say no, F-you!’ Gutfeld explodes over Jan. 6 hype. Dems putting ‘permanent’ target on backs of political enemies
January 7, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

“The Five” co-host Greg Gutfeld let loose on Thursday in an explosive monologue slamming President Joe Biden and Democrats over their faux outrage and theatrics concerning Jan. 6, telling them in no uncertain terms “F-you.”

Gutfeld could not stomach Biden or Harris’ remarks on Thursday given from a staged set in Statuary Hall comparing the Jan. 6 riot to Pearl Harbor and 9/11 where thousands perished.

“And so, at this moment, we must decide: What kind of nation are we going to be? Are we going to be a nation that accepts political violence as a norm?” Biden said in his disingenuous remarks Thursday. “Are we going to be a nation where we allow partisan election officials to overturn the legally expressed will of the people? Are we going to be a nation that lives not by the light of the truth but in the shadow of lies? We cannot allow ourselves to be that kind of nation. The way forward is to recognize the truth and to live by it.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/01/07/i-say-no-f-you-gutfeld-explodes-over-jan-6-hype-dems-putting-permanent-target-on-backs-of-political-enemies-1185486/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Didn't Greg get the memo of  Biden's speech that the element of dissent needs to be extracted?

Greg better watch it....

(1) Brietbarted?
(2) IRS anal probe?
(3) FBI Swat?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

I had to stifle a few "F yous" yesterday. Everytime I saw some mention of Jan. 6 on the news, in fact.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Biden could have just as easily be speaking of BLM and AntiFa. Political violence did become the norm.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline dfwgator

I had to stifle a few "F yous" yesterday. Everytime I saw some mention of Jan. 6 on the news, in fact.

Yep, yesterday I was using F-Bombs in the way other artists might work in oils or clay.

Offline Kamaji

Biden could have just as easily be speaking of BLM and AntiFa. Political violence did become the norm.

The democrats normalized political violence a long time ago.  Just think back to when they cheered on the state insurrection in Wisconsin when agitators invaded the Wisconsin state capitol to stop the legislature from voting on legislation the left did not like.

Offline mountaineer

More from Gutfeld:
Gutfeld: Did Biden just declare a civil war on Americans?
Only 11% of Americans call Biden a 'very strong leader'
By Greg Gutfeld | Fox News
Jan. 8. 2022

It appears that Joe's got no time to think as his ratings continue to shrink. A new poll shows a measly 11% of adults believe Biden is a very strong leader. This same 11% also thinks Tiger Woods is a scary place for a picnic. That's, like, a Rob O'Neill joke.

Meantime, 57% of respondents (that's a majority, Kat) call him a weak leader. But if the president were standing here today, would he say he's never given any free time or any time to think?
JEN PSAKI: If he were standing here today, which I know he's always invited, is what you guys will say. But he would say we never give him any free time or any time to think.
So that's why this pull-out of Afghanistan seemed so thoughtless. Really, no time to think, despite all those trips back to Delaware? I mean, what else is there to do on Amtrak — marvel at how slow it is or how much it costs?

What is he doing? Boring aides with the story of how he stood up to Corn Pop or reading Charlotte's Web for the 85th time? Or is the conductor letting him steer the choo-choo?

I mean, there's only so much sniffing of children's hair and eating ice cream you can do. Or is it sniffing ice cream and eating children's hair? Or is it eating ice cream with children's hair in it? Either way, Kilmeade tells me it tastes just like chicken with hair in it. Children's hair.   ...
More at FOX News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org