Author Topic: 2013 Boston Marathon Bomber got $1,400 Covid Relief Payment  (Read 209 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

2013 Boston Marathon Bomber got $1,400 Covid Relief Payment
« on: January 06, 2022, 02:21:49 pm »
In the Moonbat Midnight Madness category ...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/01/05/metro/tsarnaev-got-covid-relief-payment-last-year-prosecutors-want-that-his-other-cash-go-victims/

Tsarnaev got a COVID relief payment last year. Prosecutors want that and his other cash to go to victims

Since his conviction, Marathon bomber has received thousands in deposits to his inmate account

By Nick Stoico Globe Correspondent,Updated January 5, 2022, 10:16 p.m.

Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev received a $1,400 COVID-19 relief payment last June, and the government is asking a federal judge to order that payment and all other funds in his inmate trust account to be put towards payment of criminal penalties, including restitution for his victims, according to court documents filed Wednesday. ...

... does this make the United States Government a terrorist organization for providing financial support to a convicted terrorist?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 02:23:24 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

Re: 2013 Boston Marathon Bomber got $1,400 Covid Relief Payment
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2022, 03:30:49 pm »
 :#@$%:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 03:33:49 pm »
WTH is this person getting any money from the federal government in the first place?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2022, 05:26:04 pm »
WTH is this person getting any money from the federal government in the first place?
Not the first time. He was an FBI informant. See Michelle McPhee's book "Mayhem" (can't remember the rest of the title, but it's searchable).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2022, 05:31:28 pm »
Just salt in the wound for me, considering during the entire debacle, I got $0 (Zero)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2022, 05:38:31 pm »
:#@$%:
Yet no 17 year-old could get a dime.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis