Author Topic: Tyranny In The Name Of Climate Change  (Read 131 times)

rangerrebew

Tyranny In The Name Of Climate Change
« on: January 06, 2022, 05:42:20 pm »
 Written by Anthony Watts on Jan 6, 2022. Posted in Latest news
Tyranny In The Name Of Climate Change

chinese tyrannyA recent paper published by Cambridge University Press titled “Political Legitimacy, Authoritarianism, and Climate Change” is raising serious and worrisome questions about the role of academia in our national political debate on climate change.

The paper was written by Ross Mittiga, who self-describes as an “assistant professor of political theory at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, specializing in climate ethics.” He also labels himself an “environmentalist, vegan, and occasional gadfly.”

Mittiga’s paper explicitly argues society must prioritize climate action over democratic principles and adopt an authoritarian government if society fails to politically act on climate change. Or, in the words of the political left: “my way or the highway.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/tyranny-in-the-name-of-climate-change/
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 05:43:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Kamaji

Re: Tyranny In The Name Of Climate Change
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2022, 05:48:05 pm »
All leftists invariably become fascist.

rangerrebew

Re: Tyranny In The Name Of Climate Change
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 05:54:14 pm »
All leftists invariably become fascist.

Leftists are born that way.  If all white people, according to CRT are born racist, there is every reason to think leftists are  born that way.  Or you can be another gender by just thinking it so, therefore I am free to believe what I want which is leftists are born that way. wink777