Author Topic: Texas doctor on the emergence of Flurona: "I don't think we should be scared."  (Read 157 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Texas doctor on the emergence of Flurona: "I don't think we should be scared."
Karen Townsend Jan 05, 2022 10:01 PM ET

The bad news is that the flu and COVID-19 have been found to produce what is being called a “twindemic”. Cases of the flu are surfacing at the same time as COVID-19 and people are testing positive for both. The good news is that at least one expert is saying to stay calm. For once it doesn’t seem to merit predictions of doom and gloom.

Flurona is real. It is a combination of the flu and coronavirus. Cases are beginning to surface. The first report of such a finding was in Israel. The Times of Israel first reported a case of flurona with an unvaccinated pregnant woman at the Beilinson Hospital in Petah Tikva. Health officials expect an increase during the winter months, the traditional season for the flu, as the Omicron variant quickly spreads across the country. Patients will test positive for both viruses.

It isn’t the first time the coronavirus has merged with the flu. It happened in the very early days of the pandemic.

more
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2022/01/05/texas-doctor-on-the-emergence-of-flurona-i-dont-think-we-should-be-scared-2-n439525
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Yeah, I don't believe this for a second.

These cases aren't just beginning to "emerge" - they're just beginning to be described as such, for whatever ulterior political motives exist.

Offline rustynail

What other viruses will COVID-19  combine with?  HPV Hepatitis Smallpox?