Author Topic: National Geographic author falsely claims that Kyle Rittenhouse killed 'two Black men' in new book  (Read 349 times)

Online Hoodat

National Geographic author falsely claims that Kyle Rittenhouse killed 'two Black men' in new book

Ari Hoffman   |   Jan 5, 2022  |  9:24 AM EST

A National Geographic author falsely claimed in her new book that Kyle Rittenhouse killed "two Black men." In her book The Good Kings, Egyptologist Kara Cooney wrote, "...consider Kyle Rittenhouse, who used his semiautomatic weapon to kill two Black men in Kenosha, Wisconsin while waging a glorious war on behalf of his inherited White power."

Rittenhouse shot three white men on the night of August 25, 2020, in Kenosha, Wisc., killing two. A jury concluded that he shot them in self-defense. Hours of video evidence was shown that backed his claim, as well as eye-witnesses who testified that the men shot had threatened and advanced on the teen.

The glaring error from Cooney's book was brought to the attention of Twitter by Kara McKinney, of OAN's Tipping Point. She wrote that the text appeared in the last chapter of Cooney's book, and showed that Cooney is "not the brightest bulb and it shows." McKinney found another error in the book as well, when Cooney said that noted Civil Rights activist and organizer Rosa Parks sat in the "White section" of a bus in Montgomery, Ala. But Parks' protest  .  .  .

https://thepostmillennial.com/national-geographic-author-falsely-claims-that-kyle-rittenhouse-killed-two-black-men-in-new-book

Just another entity that Rittenhouse can successfully sue.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Kamaji

Someone else who has chosen to "donate" to the Kyle Rittenhouse college fund!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That book's publisher needs to fire her editor, because it is obvious that he did not do his job.

Kyle killed Caucasians.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Kamaji

He also wasn't "waging a glorious war on behalf of his inherited White power," he was defending himself against violent attacks.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It appears the hits just keep oncoming.

Pretty pictures aren't enough to keep nat geo around.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

National Geographic author falsely claims that Kyle Rittenhouse killed 'two Black men' in new book

Ari Hoffman   |   Jan 5, 2022  |  9:24 AM EST

A National Geographic author falsely claimed in her new book that Kyle Rittenhouse killed "two Black men." In her book The Good Kings, Egyptologist Kara Cooney wrote, "...consider Kyle Rittenhouse, who used his semiautomatic weapon to kill two Black men in Kenosha, Wisconsin while waging a glorious war on behalf of his inherited White power."

Rittenhouse shot three white men on the night of August 25, 2020, in Kenosha, Wisc., killing two. A jury concluded that he shot them in self-defense. Hours of video evidence was shown that backed his claim, as well as eye-witnesses who testified that the men shot had threatened and advanced on the teen.

The glaring error from Cooney's book was brought to the attention of Twitter by Kara McKinney, of OAN's Tipping Point. She wrote that the text appeared in the last chapter of Cooney's book, and showed that Cooney is "not the brightest bulb and it shows." McKinney found another error in the book as well, when Cooney said that noted Civil Rights activist and organizer Rosa Parks sat in the "White section" of a bus in Montgomery, Ala. But Parks' protest  .  .  .

https://thepostmillennial.com/national-geographic-author-falsely-claims-that-kyle-rittenhouse-killed-two-black-men-in-new-book

Just another entity that Rittenhouse can successfully sue.

I saw that on twitter.  I can't stand these outright lies.  DID JOY REID WRITE THAT? 

Too bad jump, "kick man" did not get put in jail!  Trying to head stomp little Kyle. He was black.  Two felons, one pedo, were eliminated trying to murder Kyle. 

Makes me wonder, what else we have been been lied to about?  ALL OF IT FOR DECADES?   

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That book's publisher needs to fire her editor, because it is obvious that he did not do his job.

Kyle killed Caucasians.
I understand the confusion by those on the Left completely.
Rittenhouse killed a child rapist, a wife beater, and a multiple felon.
Hearing that, every Leftist just assumed they are Black. (at least they should be honorary Black men according to them)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

I understand the confusion by those on the Left completely.
Rittenhouse killed a child rapist, a wife beater, and a multiple felon.
Hearing that, every Leftist just assumed they are Black. (at least they should be honorary Black men according to them)

Oh my!    :mauslaff:

Offline goatprairie

In five-ten years  it will be Rittenhouse, wearing  a Trump hat with  KKK robes over his SS uniform, shot and killed a whole busload of black children on their way to church.

Online Kamaji

In five-ten years  it will be Rittenhouse, wearing  a Trump hat with  KKK robes over his SS uniform, shot and killed a whole busload of black children on their way to church.

Probably

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Busloads of Black children who were not aborted or killed drug dealing at 13yrs old, who are on their way to a racist fascist Farrakhan so called "church" massacring White people along the way is not too hard to imagine. However, the problem is White people shoot back. So it will not be a one-way deal.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

So we have an author who did not do legitimate research, and editor that did not do their job for a book being read by people not smart enough to know the difference.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.