Author Topic: Psaki says Biden will address Trump's role in Capitol riot  (Read 949 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Psaki says Biden will address Trump's role in Capitol riot
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2022, 10:06:35 pm »
If he doesn't make it clear that the terrorists were the FBI undercovers, ANTIFA/BLM, and the Democrats, then he's merely feeding the DNC narrative that it was a republican coup attempt.  That is not helpful.

:thumbsup:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2022, 12:16:22 am »
Joe Biden Plans Political Anti-Trump Tirade for January 6th Anniversary

Charlie Spiering 5 Jan 2022

President Joe Biden expects to target former President Donald Trump during his speech on Capitol Hill Thursday, marking the first anniversary of the January 6th protests of the 2020 election.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki previewed the speech for reporters at the White House on Wednesday, noting that Biden believed that Trump had “singular responsibility” for the riots on that day and would call him out directly.

“President Biden has been clear-eyed about the threat the former President represents to our democracy and how the former President constantly works to undermine basic American values and rule of law,” she said.

The president’s speech is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. on Capitol Hill.

Despite Biden repeatedly claiming he does not think much about Trump, the former president will be very much on his mind on January 6th.

“The President is going to speak to the truth of what happened, not the lies that some have spread since, and the peril it posed to the rule of law and our system of democratic governance,” she said.

Psaki said Biden believed the January 6th protests were “a tragic culmination” of Trump’s years as president.

“President Biden has, of course, spoken repeatedly about how the former President abused his office, undermined the Constitution, and ignored his oath to the American people in an effort to amass more power for himself and his allies,” Psaki said.

Biden plans to take a political angle in his speech to promote Democrat opposition to the Republican-led effort to pass election security laws across the country.

“He will also speak to the work we still need to do to secure and strengthen our democracy and our institutions to reject the hatred and lies we saw on January 6th and to unite our country,” Psaki continued.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/05/joe-biden-plans-political-anti-trump-tirade-for-january-6th-anniversary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2022, 02:47:09 am »
 888mouth

Unbelievable.  Here's Psaki giving details on Biden's speech tomorrow.  Notice how she can't quite wipe the smile off her face ....

(Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1478784508514156546

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2022, 02:54:34 am »
Two weeks short of a year in office, and here we are back to telling lies about Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2022, 01:19:11 pm »
Two weeks short of a year in office, and here we are back to telling lies about Trump.

When you don't have anything else, you go with the tried and true.

Online LMAO

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2022, 01:25:41 pm »
Oh, let them have January 6. I’ll let them have Jan 6th. If they believe that January 6 was the most important tragic event in world history, you’re not gonna change their minds.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2022, 01:26:27 pm »
Joe Biden Plans Political Anti-Trump Tirade for January 6th Anniversary
I'm sure he'll alternately yell at the camera and whisper something he'll repeat 5 times. Then he'll lose his place on the teleprompter and say, "Anyway ... you know..." and start thinking about tapioca and good it feels to fill his diaper.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2022, 01:26:48 pm »
Translation: The Democrats are going to fabricate some conspiracies to try to stick on Trump like monkeys throwing feces at someone outside the cage. The tone-deafness of this whole Jan 6 narrative is amazing. They actually think Americans are desperate to hear more about how close to a national collapse we got when it was just another protest in a year of protests. There was no danger and America knows it. The Democrats were content to watch America burn(even supported it) until the protesters came after them.
With the exception of the police, the crowd inside the Capitol was less dangerous than many High Schools.
If those in office wet their knickers over that, we need people made of sterner stuff.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2022, 01:37:54 pm »
The Kangaroo Kommission and the FBI investigations just officially became political witch hunts.

C'mon, Jack.  This is not the way to rescue the Dems' falling poll numbers.  Is this what Corn Pop would do?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2022, 11:08:27 pm »

So ya
Thought ya
Might like to
Go to the show.
To feel that warm thrill of confusion,
That space cadet glow.
I've got some bad news for you sunshine,
Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel
And they sent us along as a surrogate band
We're gonna find out where you fans really stand.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-