Author Topic: PRESIDENTIAL: Mike Pompeo Drops 90 Pounds In Prep For ’24 Run  (Read 219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
PRESIDENTIAL: Mike Pompeo Drops 90 Pounds In Prep For ’24 Run
« on: January 06, 2022, 09:49:56 pm »
 Mike Pompeo tells The Post how he lost 90 pounds in six months
By Salena Zito   
January 6, 2022 2:03pm

America isn’t just seeing less of Mike Pompeo because the Trump administration is no longer in the White House. We are seeing less of the former secretary of state because there is literally less of him — 90 pounds, to be exact.

The former director of the CIA has faced a lot of challenging situations in his long career, but he hesitates to talk about his weight loss because of a nagging fear he will put all the pounds he lost back on. But, in an exclusive interview with The Post, he revealed how he did it and why.

It all started on June 14, 2021, when Pompeo stepped on the scale and saw he was just pounds away from 300 for the first time in his life.

The next morning, he said, he woke up and told his wife, Susan: “Today is the day.”

Pompeo says he lost 90 pounds in six months by himself with nutrition and exercise.

“I started exercising, not every day, but nearly every day, and eating right and the weight just started to come off,” he said.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/01/06/mike-pompeos-weight-loss-story-down-90-pounds-in-6-months/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: PRESIDENTIAL: Mike Pompeo Drops 90 Pounds In Prep For ’24 Run
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2022, 10:20:09 pm »
That's pretty good.  I need to do that.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 10:23:34 pm »
That's pretty good.  I need to do that.

...hmmm.... I'm not so sure that the weight loss make him look any more presidential.

I'd vote for him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2022, 10:56:16 pm »
First question asked by people who don't know the story and are just seeing his picture: "Is he ill?"

Mike Pompeo seems to be unliked by a suspiciously high number of people who worked for Pres. Trump (and I don't mean those who betrayed him). I don't know why they don't like him, though. Does anyone here have any idea?

Let it burn.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2022, 10:59:53 pm »
...hmmm.... I'm not so sure that the weight loss make him look any more presidential.

I'd vote for him.

Fair dinkum; but for me personally, I'm not looking to be more "presidential", just continue to be able to wear my current wardrobe without having to replace all of it.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2022, 11:37:50 pm »
I don't know why they don't like him, though. Does anyone here have any idea?
I don't know. Everything I've heard from him sounds pretty good to me - but, of course, I don't know everything there is to know about him. Perhaps someone can come up with something arguably RINO.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bilo

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2022, 01:01:13 am »

I'd vote for him.

I would to, if Trump or Desantis aren't running.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2022, 01:50:30 am »
The trick will be keeping it off.  He needs to add muscle mass
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 12:27:45 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2022, 01:57:46 am »
First question asked by people who don't know the story and are just seeing his picture: "Is he ill?"

Mike Pompeo seems to be unliked by a suspiciously high number of people who worked for Pres. Trump (and I don't mean those who betrayed him). I don't know why they don't like him, though. Does anyone here have any idea?

I never heard he is disliked.  But he is CHRISTIAN and serves at his church with his wife.  I like him a lot !

P.S. I never heard he is running in 2024.  Maybe he just lost weight for health issues?  BETTER HEALTH.  People still believe media?  WHY? 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 02:01:11 am by LegalAmerican »