Author Topic: Biden: 'There's a Lot of Reason to Be Hopeful in 2020'  (Read 92 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Biden: 'There's a Lot of Reason to Be Hopeful in 2020'
« on: January 07, 2022, 01:02:07 am »
Biden: 'There's a Lot of Reason to Be Hopeful in 2020'

President Joe Biden has troubled expressing himself, even when reading from a teleprompter, as he did Tuesday in remarks to the nation about COVID.

Biden once again declared that this a "pandemic of the unvaccinated," yet he also noted that even vaccinated people are getting infected: "And we're seeing COVID-19 cases among vaccinated in workplaces across America, including here at the White House. But if you're vaccinated and boosted, you are highly protected," Biden said...............

....................We have the medicines coming along that can save so many lives and dramatically reduce the impact that COVID has had on our country. There's a lot of reason to be hopeful in 2020. But for God's sake, please take advantage of what's available, please. You're going to save lives, maybe yours, maybe your child................

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/article/washington/susan-jones/biden-theres-lot-reason-be-hopeful-2020
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.