Author Topic: The Republican Chicago Way  (Read 78 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Republican Chicago Way
« on: January 05, 2022, 05:02:14 pm »
 The Republican Chicago Way
More and more it’s becoming the Republicans’ Washington way. They have no other choice.
by Lou Aguilar
January 4, 2022, 11:33 PM

You said you wanted to know how to get Capone. Do you really want to get him? You see what I’m saying? What are you prepared to do?… If you open the ball on these people, Mr. Ness, you must be prepared to go all the way. Because they won’t give up the fight until one of you is dead.… You wanna get Capone? Here’s how to get ’im. He pulls a knife. You pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital. You send one of his to the morgue. That’s the Chicago way. That’s how you get Capone. Now, you want to do that? Are you ready to do that?
— Sean Connery, The Untouchables

It’s no surprise that the man who wrote Sean Connery’s fearsome speech in The Untouchables was canceled by the Left. Brilliant playwright David Mamet may not have been a conservative 35 years ago when he wrote the classic film, but clearly his artistic exodus from liberalism had already begun. His speech is the perfect call to arms for conservatives to drain the progressive Swamp soiling this great land. It encompasses Republican “leaders” who are as anemic or collaborative with progressive tyranny as the Chicago police was during Al Capone’s reign of terror. Cowed by the decomposing zombie in the White House, the slim Democratic majorities in Congress, and their mainstream media and social media intimidators, they have metaphorically brought a knife to a gunfight. And last week one of theirs got hit.

Twitter permanently suspended Georgia Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene’s account, disregarding her nearly half million followers and even larger constituency. The standard nebulous explanation for the move — blather about “repeated violations” of its COVID policies — is irrelevant since disproven leftists and government shills never get the same treatment. What matters and damages is the silence of the lambs, also known as the GOP leadership.

more
https://spectator.org/republican-chicago-politics/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: The Republican Chicago Way
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 06:37:44 pm »
From the article…

“decomposing zombie in the White House,”

LOL!!!
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy