Author Topic: CNN Medical Guest: We Need to Do More to Punish Unvaccinated Americans.. Julio Rosas  (Read 226 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Medical Guest: We Need to Do More to Punish Unvaccinated Americans
Julio Rosas

Posted: Jan 05, 2022 10:15 AM

Arthur Caplan, who is the director of Medical Ethics at NYU Grossman School of Medicine, told CNN on Wednesday more things need to be done to punish Americans who are not vaccinated for COVID-19.

A clearly perturbed anchor John Berman asked Caplan, "Why should anyone who is boosted bother at this point to do anything that makes the unvaccinated more safe?"

"Well, look, I want us to act as a community. I want us to act as a team. When you’re fighting a war, you need all hands on deck. I don’t want to reject those who still haven’t done the right thing. I’ll condemn them. I’ll shame them. I’m blame them. But I don’t want to exclude them. They’ve got to come around," Caplan replied.

Caplan predicted the United States will still be dealing with COVID-19 in a major way this time next year because not enough Americans will be vaccinated.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2022/01/05/cnn-medical-guest-we-need-to-do-more-to-punish-unvaccinated-americans-n2601430
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Sieg Heil, gruppenfuhrer Caplan.

Also, you're full of sh*t.

Online roamer_1

Arthur Caplan, who is the director of Medical Ethics

:wtf:

Offline dfwgator

"GOODBYE, UNVAXXED!!!!!! GOODBYE, UNVAXXED!!!!!"

Offline Hoodat

We need to do more to punish those who have been lying about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine and who have been blocking Americans from receiving effective treatments like aspirin, ivermectin, and hydroxychloroquine.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Translation: We need to punish Trump supporters regardless of vaccination status

Note: The unvaxxed are largely young and African-American. Not the traditional Trump goblins
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Kamaji

CNN Medical Guest: We Need to Do More to Punish Unvaccinated Americans
Julio Rosas

Posted: Jan 05, 2022 10:15 AM

Arthur Caplan, who is the director of Medical Ethics at NYU Grossman School of Medicine, told CNN on Wednesday more things need to be done to punish Americans who are not vaccinated for COVID-19.

A clearly perturbed anchor John Berman asked Caplan, "Why should anyone who is boosted bother at this point to do anything that makes the unvaccinated more safe?"

"Well, look, I want us to act as a community. I want us to act as a team. When you’re fighting a war, you need all hands on deck. I don’t want to reject those who still haven’t done the right thing. I’ll condemn them. I’ll shame them. I’m blame them. But I don’t want to exclude them. They’ve got to come around," Caplan replied.

Caplan predicted the United States will still be dealing with COVID-19 in a major way this time next year because not enough Americans will be vaccinated.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2022/01/05/cnn-medical-guest-we-need-to-do-more-to-punish-unvaccinated-americans-n2601430

Perhaps he'd like to conduct forced medical experiments on the unvaxxed?  After all, Mengele had his twins, so Caplan must have his unvaxxed.

Offline Kamaji

Translation: We need to punish Trump supporters regardless of vaccination status

Note: The unvaxxed are largely young and African-American. Not the traditional Trump goblins

Well, if they really do go after all of the unvaxxed, then maybe we should let them - give blacks an object lesson it what it really means to vote so consistently for democrats.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well, if they really do go after all of the unvaxxed, then maybe we should let them - give blacks an object lesson it what it really means to vote so consistently for democrats.
None of recent illegals are vaccinated. This is on purpose by the Democrats to spread new COVID cases nationwide.
When/If they actually do 'go after' unvaccinated people, they will soon find out the majority of them are Black and illegal.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We need to do more to punish those who have been lying about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine and who have been blocking Americans from receiving effective treatments like aspirin, ivermectin, and hydroxychloroquine.
:yowsa: pointing-up  THIS!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
None of recent illegals are vaccinated. This is on purpose by the Democrats to spread new COVID cases nationwide.
When/If they actually do 'go after' unvaccinated people, they will soon find out the majority of them are Black and illegal.
Less than half my state is "fully vaccinated".

Going by demographics, the remainder are mostly (overwhelmingly) white, even if none of the 'minority' residents got the jabs.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The last national stat I saw was the ~99% of the 65-75 population had been jabbed at least one. The real problem area is below 30 years of age. If you take the Democrat's narrative and reverse it, it lines up with reality.
Countdown to Resignation