Author Topic: Ana Navarro Has Meltdown Over 2016 Election: ‘I Blame Trump’  (Read 57 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ana Navarro Has Meltdown Over 2016 Election: ‘I Blame Trump’
Photo of Carmine Sabia Carmine SabiaJanuary 4, 2022

Ana Navarro, who still claims to be a Republican even as she touts Democrat talking points, was talking out of two sides of her mouth in her most recent appearance.

She appeared on the ABC daytime show “The View,” which she cohosts, on Tuesday and said that it is dangerous that Donald Trump and many Republicans have not accepted the results of the 2020 presidential election.

It is not an uncommon criticism from those on the left, but what made her case unique was that she then went on to claim that President Trump was not legitimately elected in 2016, which many of the left have also claimed and which brings others to call her, and them, hypocrites.

“There’s things which I think should transcend partisanship and should transcend politics, and a breach of the U.S. Capitol, an attack on our democratic principles and institutions should be one of those things, and I really blame Republicans at the top for capitulating to Trump,” she said.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/view-host-57403/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34