Author Topic: Dr. Robert Malone: We've been watching Fauci lie for decades  (Read 81 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Dr. Robert Malone: We've been watching Fauci lie for decades
« on: January 05, 2022, 01:01:22 pm »
WND by Art Moore 1/4/2022

He and colleagues 'just shrug our shoulders and shake our heads and say it's Fauci'

Dr. Robert Malone, who as a leading vaccine expert has known Dr. Anthony Fauci for decades, said he wasn't surprised by the White House coronavirus adviser's insistence that people continue to trust cloth masks, despite the growing acknowledgment that they don't stop the spread of the virus.

"It’s Tony. What can I say? Tony has no integrity. He lies all of the time," Malone said in an interview Monday night with Fox News' Laura Ingraham.

"And me and my peers have been watching this for decades. We just shrug our shoulders and shake our heads and say it’s Fauci."

Malone was commenting on a CNN "State of the Union" interview Sunday in which Fauci was asked if "cotton and surgical masks are effective at stopping the spread of omicron."

"Yeah," Fauci replied. "When the CDC said they are effective, in fact they are."

In December, CNN medical expert Dr. Leana Wen advised "don't wear a cloth mask — cloth masks are little more than facial decorations — there's no place for them in light of omicron."

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/01/4972790/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Dr. Robert Malone: We've been watching Fauci lie for decades
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 02:27:47 pm »
the place I want him to lie is a slab at the morgue
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington