Author Topic: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle are engaged  (Read 277 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle are engaged
« on: January 04, 2022, 02:40:13 am »
Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle are engaged

By Leah Bitsky and Sara Nathan

January 3, 2022 | 4:02pm

We’re sending monogrammed “Pooh Bear and Junior Mint” sheets.

Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle are headed to the altar, having been engaged for nearly a year, a source close to both of them confirmed to Page Six on Monday.

The former Fox News contributor sparked engagement rumors when she was seen wearing a massive diamond ring on her ring finger in a photo she posted to Instagram on Saturday.

“Tonight was extra special celebrating @donaldjtrumpjr’s birthday,” she captioned the pic of herself and Don Jr. standing in front of a Christmas tree.

“Don, you are strong, smart, courageous, funny and the love of my life. I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together. Love you. 💋😍🎂♥️.”

Trump Jr., 44, secretly popped the question to 52-year-old Guilfoyle on New Year’s Eve 2020, according to the Daily Mail.

more
https://pagesix.com/2022/01/03/donald-trump-jr-and-kimberly-guilfoyle-are-engaged/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle are engaged
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 02:42:28 am »

Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle have been engaged for a year.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 02:50:04 am »
Lovely.  Love them both.  I believe she was married one time,  to Newson, GOV. of Calif.  and they have a son together. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 02:56:01 am »
Lovely.  Love them both.  I believe she was married one time,  to Newson, GOV. of Calif.  and they have a son together.
And they only broke up because of long distance. His being a tyrannical nut didn't stop her at all.

Some things in life, I'll never understand.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2022, 04:00:38 am »

Newsome was her first husband @LegalAmerican  Her son's father is Eric Villancy and was her second husband.  She's been single since 2009.

And this concludes tonight's segment of "News You Won't Ever Need"   88devil

« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 04:03:32 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2022, 04:42:52 am »
Newsome was her first husband @LegalAmerican  Her son's father is Eric Villancy and was her second husband.  She's been single since 2009.

And this concludes tonight's segment of "News You Won't Ever Need"   88devil

Thank you, I love correct information.  Now I know better.  I have no problem being corrected, if I posted something wrongly.  I am just weird that way.  lol  :kisses2: