Author Topic: Biden to address nation on omicron surge  (Read 470 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to address nation on omicron surge
« on: January 04, 2022, 07:08:47 pm »
Biden to address nation on omicron surge
By Morgan Chalfant - 01/04/22 10:46 AM EST

President Biden will address the nation on Tuesday afternoon about the current wave of the omicron coronavirus variant.

A White House official said that Biden will deliver remarks following a briefing from members of his COVID-19 response team. The official said Biden will provide an update on efforts to fight COVID-19 and emphasize the importance of vaccines, boosters and mask-wearing.

Across the country, COVID-19 cases are surging amid the rapid spread of the omicron variant a month after the first case of the variant was detected in the United States. The U.S. reported more than 1 million cases in a single day on Monday, after the holiday season saw many Americans gathering with family and friends.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/588146-biden-to-address-nation-on-omicron-surge
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Biden to address nation on omicron surge
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 07:10:24 pm »
More forced shutdowns?  More draconian face-diaper mandates?

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 07:12:38 pm »
"and emphasize the importance of vaccines, boosters and mask-wearing." to the ones in power.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 07:13:21 pm »
I will skip it. Do not need another "You're all Going to Die!" speech, or as he put it, 'the new year will be a year of misery and death'. No thank Grampa! I'll just take the risk and make it on my own.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2022, 07:42:06 pm »
"and emphasize the importance of vaccines, boosters and mask-wearing." to the ones in power.
So stuff proven not to work.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2022, 07:49:59 pm »
More forced shutdowns?  More draconian face-diaper mandates?

Just an announcement of More Money to Big Pharma.

Joe Biden is expected to announce Tuesday he is doubling the US order for Pfizer’s Covid-19 antiviral pill

https://www.channel3000.com/i/biden-set-to-meet-with-covid-19-team-and-deliver-remarks/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2022, 08:21:33 pm »
Chad Gilmartin
@ChadGilmartinCA
·
1m
.@PressSec
 just claimed Biden has “taken steps to prepare for any contingency” on covid

Last month, Biden admitted he didn’t expect variants: “Nobody saw it coming.”
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2022, 08:22:13 pm »
Matthew H
@MattH_4America
·
2m
It's not a vax, it's an experimental mRNA shot that wears off after 4-6 months, and nobody knows the long-term side effects of having 3 or 4 injected into you.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2022, 08:25:44 pm »
Same old shit... :shrug:
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2022, 08:26:31 pm »
I can't wait to miss it, just as I have every other Biden appearance.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2022, 08:41:13 pm »
"I implore you, keep doing the things that aren't working".
Countdown to Resignation

Online Hoodat

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2022, 08:42:56 pm »
There is no address listed on his daily schedule.  What time is this supposed to occur?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2022, 08:53:18 pm »
Breaking911
@Breaking911
BIDEN: "Folks, I know we're all tired and frustrated about the pandemic. These coming weeks are going to be challenging. Please wear your mask in public to protect yourself and others. We're going to get through this. We're going to get through it together."

We?  I have yet to see a single government worker miss a paycheck because of this 'plandemic'.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 08:54:10 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2022, 09:15:18 pm »
Every single member of congress, without exception, diagnosed with COVID since Christmas has been triple vaxed.

So, too, this nutjob, his Sec of Defense, who went around masked with a shield:   

When Biden says the bullshit in this video clip,  someone in the press corp needs to shout:  "Where's your data?"

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1478445711066898434

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2022, 09:16:16 pm »
"I implore you, keep doing the things that aren't working".

It's pure insanity.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2022, 09:21:07 pm »
I do like the idea that he implied that the Pandemic is over for vaccinated folks. Woohoo
Countdown to Resignation

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2022, 09:30:34 pm »
I do like the idea that he implied that the Pandemic is over for vaccinated folks. Woohoo

B.S. Those who have been vaccinated and received boosters are getting sick.  I have a friend right now who is ill; she has been vaccinated and has received two boosters because she has a sister who is ill and she also traveled outside the country and most recently traveled for the holidays in the U.S. 

Again, I firmly believe that the vaccines lowers your natural immunity; an immunity that is needed to fight COVID.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2022, 09:52:45 pm »
B.S. Those who have been vaccinated and received boosters are getting sick.  I have a friend right now who is ill; she has been vaccinated and has received two boosters because she has a sister who is ill and she also traveled outside the country and most recently traveled for the holidays in the U.S. 

Again, I firmly believe that the vaccines lowers your natural immunity; an immunity that is needed to fight COVID.
That is true. With the USSR style pravda media in America, we will never know the actual data on how many people became sick, hospitalized, and even died specifically because of the non-vaccine so called "vaccine".

BIDEN, or at least his screenwriters, IS A LIAR. This is certainly a pandemic of the vaccinated. It seems, loosley based on anecdotal experience, that the so called 'vaccinated' are actually MORE likely to get sick. Why to you think half of the doctors, nurses, and healthcare workers (who are educated experts in illness) QUIT THEIR JOBS rather than to be an experimental guinea pig for Big Pharma. They know what's up, and wanted no part of it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2022, 10:07:43 pm »
Senator Ron Johnson
@SenRonJohnson

The truth is, the fully vaccinated and boosted can get infected and are transmitting the disease.

Biden and the COVID gods don’t want people to know that, just like they ignored and sabotaged early treatment.

Reality is dawning and they don’t want to be held accountable.

4:52 PM · Jan 4, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2022, 10:17:17 pm »
Oh, Thank God!  A voice of reason at last!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: