Author Topic: Biden Further Humiliated After White House Statement On Fart Gate, International Press Pounce  (Read 150 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Further Humiliated After White House Statement On Fart Gate, International Press Pounce
Alex Miller Alex Miller January 2, 2022   

Oh the international press have pounced and a statement from the White House didn’t help Biden who is desperately trying to bury fart gate.

The White House is refusing to confirm or deny that Biden loudly farted in the presence of the Duchess of Cornwall during a reception at the COP26 climate summit.

🚨 | NEW: The White House has refused to comment on whether Joe Biden ‘broke wind’ in front of Camilla

— Politics For All (@PoliticsForAlI) November 7, 2021

That isn’t stopping the international press from reporting that the Duchess found the interaction hilarious and can’t stop talking about it.

“It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,” the source said. “Camilla hasn’t stopped talking about it.”
The embarrassing incident took place hours after the president was seen falling asleep on camera until an aid roused him.

Despite the American press burying Biden’s leak of emissions at a climate conference the international press is having a field day at his expense. They are now calling the chant “let’s go Brandon” the “meme of the decade.”

https://fearandblood.com/national/biden-further-humiliated-after-white-house-statement-on-fart-gate-international-press-pounce/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, it's Biden's fanny that's causing Global Climate Change.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rustynail

I was hoping the elite would adopt the practice as a form of greeting and solidarity.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I was hoping the elite would adopt the practice as a form of greeting and solidarity.

A good hard belch after a meal is a compliment to the cook.

Ergo, A long loud smelly fart is the replacement of a welcoming hand shake.  When Joe toot's everyone salutes.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.