Author Topic: Twitter permanently suspends Marjorie Taylor Greene account over COVID-19 misinformation  (Read 677 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Speaking of Twitter, TBR is now on GETTR!

https://gettr.com/user/thebriefingroom
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Ban twitter!
Read most of the comments on there, and it's a leftist cesspool, anyway.

I've said it before, here's the best way to deal with Twitter: every conservative and Republican needs to vote with their feet and leave. Lock the account, point it to Parler, Gab, or wherever else they go.

Turn the place into an echo chamber and watch the traffic dive, and the revenue to follow.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

I agree. Anyone of significance who has an inclination to join the Leftist Fascist Echo Website already has joined. I cannot see how Twitter can go any direction except down. Every week I read about dozens of people 'unplugging' their accounts. Twitter is following the same road as AOL and Netscape. Soon they will be nothing more than a trivia question. Who needs um?

Between their CCP totalitarian 'bans' on everything they disagree with, combined with everybody jumping from the sinking ship, Twitter is losing twice as many posters as they gain every month. Very soon Twitter will be obsolete. And it couldn't happen to a more deserving group of arrogant communist assholes.

I agree.  I never read so many nasty, wrong comments in all my life, as on Twitter.  I joined about 6 years ago, and only go to it, for some specific posts, sent to me.  It is useless to post facts.  They will be removed by twitter.  ONLY INSANITY is allowed on there. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Ban twitter!
Read most of the comments on there, and it's a leftist cesspool, anyway.

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Tucker on McCarthy .....

Thanks for sharing.... 

Not being paranoid on conspiratory  but tonight my streaming service went into buffering mode at the exact moment of this segment, and stopped 5 minues later when the commerical came on.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Thanks for sharing.... 

Not being paranoid on conspiratory  but tonight my streaming service went into buffering mode at the exact moment of this segment, and stopped 5 minues later when the commerical came on.

I've had that happen ... and wondered about the timing, too.