Author Topic: Swalwell Warns 2022 ‘Could Be the Last Election’ — ‘Voting as We Know It in This Country Will Be Gon  (Read 465 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Swalwell Warns 2022 ‘Could Be the Last Election’ — ‘Voting as We Know It in This Country Will Be Gone’

Trent Baker 4 Jan 2022

Monday on MSNBC’s “All In,” Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) issued a stark warning about the upcoming 2022 midterm elections should the GOP take control of the House and Senate.

According to Swalwell, 2022 “could be the last election” because the GOP  would “permanently make it difficult to vote and just alter the way that we participate in the democratic process.”

“I’m worried that if Republicans win in the midterm elections, that voting as we know it in this country will be gone,” Swalwell asserted. “They’re already putting as many barriers to the ballot box as possible in Arizona, Florida, Texas, Georgia. And on the other side of the finish line, they’re putting in place processes where they could reverse the outcome even if we crawl through glass and run through the fire to get to the ballot box. And so if they are able to win the House, the damage they could do to permanently make it difficult to vote and just alter the way that we participate in the democratic process could be irreversible.”

“As I said, this is not only the most important election — if we don’t get it right, it could be the last election because they’re also putting in place what I believe is a way to make sure that Donald Trump wins with what they’re doing across state legislatures to allow them to reverse the outcome and the Electoral College,” he added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/01/04/swalwell-warns-2022-could-be-the-last-election-voting-as-we-know-it-in-this-country-will-be-gone/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
"Barriers" = The election methods we have used for decades
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Kamaji

It will be if the democrats have their way.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Horror!  The Republicans are coming to steal your consitutional federal republic and your marshmallows!

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline EdinVA

“I’m worried that if Republicans win in the midterm elections, that voting as we know it in this country will be gone and I will have to find someone to hire me,”

Fixed it..

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Did someone just Fart?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Only a delusional democrat can think simply showing an ID to prove your citizenship makes it difficult to vote.

You just can't make this shit up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Only a delusional democrat can think simply showing an ID to prove your citizenship makes it difficult to vote.

:thumbsup:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Swalwell Warns 2022 ‘Could Be the Last Election’ — ‘Voting   Cheating as We Know It in This Country Will Be Gone’

Sorry about the typo folks, newspaper editing standards are so lax this day and age.
The Republic is lost.

Offline bilo

Despite all the fear mongering of the Rats and the chest pumping of the Pubs that they will win big in 2022 I think the evidence points to a meager/marginal win for the Pubs. The Rats are PLUS 5 seats in redistricing so far and the Pubs have shown no willingness to get down and fight with bare knuckles. Also, the Rats retiring are mostly the old guard and their districts will replace them with more of the same. Also, what exactly are the Pubs running on besides "lets go Brandon"? Finally, we are starting to see there are a lot more establishment Pubs than we though, why vote for them?

2022 looks to be a big disappointment and I wouldn't bet on taking back the Senate by more than a seat or two.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Killer Clouds

Despite all the fear mongering of the Rats and the chest pumping of the Pubs that they will win big in 2022 I think the evidence points to a meager/marginal win for the Pubs. The Rats are PLUS 5 seats in redistricing so far and the Pubs have shown no willingness to get down and fight with bare knuckles. Also, the Rats retiring are mostly the old guard and their districts will replace them with more of the same. Also, what exactly are the Pubs running on besides "lets go Brandon"? Finally, we are starting to see there are a lot more establishment Pubs than we though, why vote for them?

2022 looks to be a big disappointment and I wouldn't bet on taking back the Senate by more than a seat or two.
I've been saying the same thing with different words.

Offline mikezpen

I don't agree. Yes, I'd rather have real conservatives than RINOS.Sure.

Establishment Repubs. are useless except for one very big thing.They do help block radical legislation that would destroy this country. I'm not a big Romney fan, but he also didn't vote for "Build Back Better," did he?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

We, as a nation, are greater and better than our Government in Washington, D.C.

Republicanism used to be asipirational - the shining city upon the hill, a rising tide lifts all boats, the best welfare program is a job, tear down that wall.

Yeah, Republicans obstruct moonbat madness.  Yet, they do nothing to stop the hollowing out of America's working class and industry.  They are content to give tax breaks so corporate executives can buyback stock, to enrich themselves by making their stock option bonuses more valuable.  They also distract us with the culture wars as they sell out America to foreign and global interests, piecemeal.

Auto assembly lines were halted because of a chip shortage.  Why should the United States be complacent to be dependent upon Taiwan and China for microprocessor manufacturing?  The status quo is a national security and economic travesty.

Why are America's energy pipelines owned by Canadian companies, like Enbridge and TC Pipelines?

Why are America's large meat processors owned by Chinese (WH Group) and Brazilian (JBFS) companies?

Why is it that foreign countries and companies see value and opportunity in America, while our own political and corporate leaders content to sell us out?

Why do American companies need to re-domicile to foreign countries to compete globally?

Why are American companies and the government importing cheap foreign labor (H1-B visas) for high skilled positions rather than educating and training Americans?

Why are Boston's new subway cars being built in China (CCRC)?  Before that, they were built in Canada (Bombardier).  Before that, they were built in America by Pullman Standard (St. Louis, MO) and Osgood-Bradley (Worcester, MA).

America can compete, and win.  We just need corporate and political leaders who have the hunger, drive, and initiative to lead us to victory on every field of global competition.  Anything less is unacceptable.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline bilo

I don't agree. Yes, I'd rather have real conservatives than RINOS.Sure.

Establishment Repubs. are useless except for one very big thing.They do help block radical legislation that would destroy this country. I'm not a big Romney fan, but he also didn't vote for "Build Back Better," did he?

No, they just do it a slower pace. Govt intervention in our lives grows with them.

Offline bilo

We, as a nation, are greater and better than our Government in Washington, D.C.

Republicanism used to be asipirational - the shining city upon the hill, a rising tide lifts all boats, the best welfare program is a job, tear down that wall.

Yeah, Republicans obstruct moonbat madness.  Yet, they do nothing to stop the hollowing out of America's working class and industry.  They are content to give tax breaks so corporate executives can buyback stock, to enrich themselves by making their stock option bonuses more valuable.  They also distract us with the culture wars as they sell out America to foreign and global interests, piecemeal.

Auto assembly lines were halted because of a chip shortage.  Why should the United States be complacent to be dependent upon Taiwan and China for microprocessor manufacturing?  The status quo is a national security and economic travesty.

Why are America's energy pipelines owned by Canadian companies, like Enbridge and TC Pipelines?

Why are America's large meat processors owned by Chinese (WH Group) and Brazilian (JBFS) companies?

Why is it that foreign countries and companies see value and opportunity in America, while our own political and corporate leaders content to sell us out?

Why do American companies need to re-domicile to foreign countries to compete globally?

Why are American companies and the government importing cheap foreign labor (H1-B visas) for high skilled positions rather than educating and training Americans?

Why are Boston's new subway cars being built in China (CCRC)?  Before that, they were built in Canada (Bombardier).  Before that, they were built in America by Pullman Standard (St. Louis, MO) and Osgood-Bradley (Worcester, MA).

America can compete, and win.  We just need corporate and political leaders who have the hunger, drive, and initiative to lead us to victory on every field of global competition.  Anything less is unacceptable.

:amen:

Shout it from the mountain top!

Enough of the Rino's who are all talk and then one excuse after another about why they can't get something done. Either loud, strong, consistent America First Pubs or to heck with them.

Online mountaineer

Did someone just Fart?
Everytime that idiot says something, I can think of only two things: 1) he banged a Chinese spy; and 2) his flatulence.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline The_Reader_David

Taken at face value, the hysterical pronouncements of the Democrats about voter ID laws, cleaning voter roles of ineligible (including dead) voters and the like look to me like a prima facia case that they do, in fact, rely on ineligible (possibly including dead) voters.  Now if someone can just get direct evidence of the same (something the Trump forces could not do:  had the presented briefs with actual evidence of voter fraud, the courts would not have thrown out their cases).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Taken at face value, the hysterical pronouncements of the Democrats about voter ID laws, cleaning voter roles of ineligible (including dead) voters and the like look to me like a prima facia case that they do, in fact, rely on ineligible (possibly including dead) voters.  Now if someone can just get direct evidence of the same (something the Trump forces could not do:  had the presented briefs with actual evidence of voter fraud, the courts would not have thrown out their cases).

I disagree ... the DOJ/SCOTUS looked the other way.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

I disagree ... the DOJ/SCOTUS looked the other way.
You're correct. None of the courts could bother to look at the evidence.

Offline LegalAmerican

Everytime that idiot says something, I can think of only two things: 1) he banged a Chinese spy; and 2) his flatulence.

And the destruction of our voting system was shown in 2020. BIGLY.  We are NOT a democracy.  WE ARE A REPUBLIC.  These lefts kept using the word "democracy."  Something nefarious is going on with that.  REPUBLIC USES ELECTORAL COLLEGE.   THEY WANT MOB RULE. That is not,  what made America great.  VOTER FRAUD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0&t=4s
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 05:55:38 am by LegalAmerican »