Author Topic: Tomb of the Unknown Soldier Centennial Commemoration  (Read 166 times)

rangerrebew

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier Centennial Commemoration
« on: January 03, 2022, 05:46:53 pm »
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
Centennial Commemoration

1921-2021

Meaning
    History

Meaning

The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier serves as a symbolic grave for all war dead whose remains have not been found or identified.

The Tomb began with one unknown service member from World War I, and today is the grave of three unidentified service members. Its meaning has evolved to represent the memory of all military members throughout American history.

https://www.thedefensepost.com/2022/01/02/biden-ukraine-call-russia/
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 05:48:18 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Tomb of the Unknown Soldier Centennial Commemoration
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 05:48:33 pm »
 :patriot:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 05:52:13 pm »
Meaning....

10-15 years from now this will be defaced and vandalized as a symbol of U.S. imperialism.

Don't laugh...

15 years ago, I predicted the same about the CBF and confederate statues for symbolism of racism.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 05:59:48 pm »
Meaning....

10-15 years from now this will be defaced and vandalized as a symbol of U.S. imperialism.

Don't laugh...

15 years ago, I predicted the same about the CBF and confederate statues for symbolism of racism.
[/quote

I, for one, believe you completely.  In fact 10 -15 years may be a bit on the long side. :headbang: 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2022, 10:51:22 pm »
Comrade Catfish predicts:
"10-15 years from now this will be defaced and vandalized as a symbol of U.S. imperialism."

You are wise, Comrade.
When the appropriate time comes, The Party will remove this icon as a white nationalist relic of the past. And it will stand no more.