Author Topic: AP smears Ashli Babbitt to mark anniversary of her death, diminishing shadow her killing casts on De  (Read 288 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AP smears Ashli Babbitt to mark anniversary of her death, diminishing shadow her killing casts on Dem narrative
January 3, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

In the never-ending attempt to denigrate protester Ashli Babbitt after she was shot and killed on Jan. 6, 2020, the AP ran a smear piece to mark the anniversary of her death in an effort to deflect from actions by the Democrats following her shooting.

The media outlet dredged up an incident where Babbitt reportedly rammed her vehicle into an SUV three times and then pounded on the window of Celeste Norris challenging her to a fight. The AP, of course, referred to Babbitt as an “insurrectionist.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/01/03/ap-hit-piece-marks-anniversary-of-ashli-babbit-being-killed-distracts-from-shadow-her-death-casts-on-dem-narrative-1183865/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

GIVE US BARABBAS!!  FREE BARABBAS!!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The AP cut a deal to uphold the Biden Administration's narratives a while back. Not surprising they'd stoop to character assassination of a murder victim.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline kevindavis007

Why defend this loon?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why defend this loon?

If you are speaking of yourself @kevindavis007 , I can't think of a single reason.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why defend this loon?
If being a loon was a Capital offense, at least half of Congress would be history.
Last I heard, though, it isn't.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline art.prout

Online Hoodat

Why defend this loon?

Better question is why the need to make up lies about her in order to impugn her?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Why defend this loon?
Because she's dead at the government's hand and she's being blamed for her own murder. Loon or not, she didn't deserve to die.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline dfwgator

Why defend this loon?

Because once again the Government-Media Complex is using the "Two Minutes Hate" approach from 1984.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Does that mean it will be alright to advertise all the crimes that the lefts murderous heroes committed on the anniversary of their deaths? What relevance did the AP show between that incident and her murder? Was Ashli ramming a suv through the window, banging on the window with her fists, challenging her murderer to a fight?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Anybody remember the hit piece the AP ran on anniversary of George Floyd's death?  Yeah, that one of a druggie thug, counterfeiter and woman beater deadbeat,

Am still trying to find it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington