Author Topic: Biden Tells Ukraine Leader US Will ‘Respond Decisively’ if Russia Invades  (Read 145 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Tells Ukraine Leader US Will ‘Respond Decisively’ if Russia Invades
Staff Writer With AFP January 2, 2022

US President Joe Biden on Sunday reassured his Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelensky that Washington “will respond decisively” if Russia moves to invade its pro-Western neighbor, the White House said in a statement.

With a Russian military buildup on Ukraine’s borders, Biden “made clear” to Zelensky during a phone call that the “United States and its allies and partners will respond decisively if Russia further invades Ukraine,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said.

The show of US support for Ukraine comes days after Biden warned Russian President Vladimir Putin of severe consequences if Moscow launches a military invasion.

In his call with Zelensky, Biden also stressed Washington’s commitment “to the principle of ‘nothing about you without you,'” in an apparent reference to the need to include Ukraine in negotiations about its own future.

https://www.thedefensepost.com/2022/01/02/biden-ukraine-call-russia/

rangerrebew

He will order a withdrawal so fast Ukraine will look like the hare and Kabul the tortoise. :tongue2:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I guess this is decisive....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
By decisive Joe means he has already planned what flavor ice cream to have...maybe...pudding pops?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Another headlong charge to the rear!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis