Author Topic: United Nations: Climate Change Is ‘Human Caused’ and a ‘Human Crisis’  (Read 222 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
United Nations: Climate Change Is ‘Human Caused’ and a ‘Human Crisis’

Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D. 3 Jan 2022

The United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR) asserted Sunday climate change is a problem for humans to fix because humans caused it.

Climate change is human caused, a human crisis, and has human consequences, UNHCR stated in a Twitter post.

“The climate emergency is about people. It was created by humans, and it will be the most vulnerable who bear the cost,” the tweet stated, before drawing connections between climate change and migration.

“Displacement is one of its most devastating human consequences,” it added.

https://twitter.com/Refugees/status/1477538906409164801

more
https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2022/01/03/united-nations-climate-change-is-human-caused-and-a-human-crisis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
 :silly:

The stupid UN is using the stranded Polar Bear meme as its graphic for this bullshit?   

They are absolutely using the graphic that makes fun of the Gore-wellian Fauxtopia?

I can't stop laughing. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

OMG they are running the lies about climate change melting the ice and Polar Bears starving and dying again to guilt money out of the gullible and ignorant! A major reason I don't watch commercial TV is the ...commercials, and the worst are the friggin guilt you for 'only $19 a month' to save the dogs, polar bears, the cats, Old Russian Jewish survivors of the Holocaust, Kids with cleft lips, kids starving in Africa, kids with cancer at City of Hope, kids with cancer at Shriners, Kids with cancer at St. Jude, homeless kids on the streets....

I'm sorry but after my rent increase, gas increase, natural gas increase, dog and cat food increase, food and every other increase, Medicare increase, what I got in COL for my social security I am farther in the hole than I was at the start of 2021 and I thought that was deep!

/Rant off

Yes I know I'm a right rat bastard.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The biggest human caused crisis facing the world is the United Nations.

Offline Kamaji

Proof?  UN don't need no stinkin' proof!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The biggest human caused crisis facing the world is the United Nations.

QFT   888high58888