Author Topic: Snow Shuts Down Federal Government; White House Cancels Press Briefing  (Read 210 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Snow Shuts Down Federal Government; White House Cancels Press Briefing

Charlie Spiering 3 Jan 2022

The White House announced Monday the daily press briefing would be canceled due to snow falling in the Washington, DC, area.

Temperatures in the D.C. area fell to 34 degrees on Monday morning with a forecast of three to seven inches of snow accumulation at the White House by the end of the day.

The federal government announced its decision to close federal offices on Sunday evening.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/03/snow-shuts-down-federal-government-white-house-cancels-press-briefing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Snow Shuts Down Federal Government; White House Cancels Press Briefing
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 02:52:24 pm »
Never forget that during Al Gore's "Global Warming" con-game from which he became a billionaire, Gore told us point blank with the confidence of a southern preacher that there would be no snow by now. "Your children will never see snow!"

Also, he assured us that the poles would be melted by now, and all the polar bears would be dead.

All of this is fine, I guess. Stupid people can always find people who are more stupid and think he is right. The amazing part is Al Gore has never been right about anything, and yet people still follow him today.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 02:57:19 pm »
Yay Snow!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 02:58:49 pm »
Where's Puddin' Brain?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2022, 03:08:05 pm »
Yay Snow!
Yea Snow! lasts for about two days. After a month of it, suicide seems a reasonable solution.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2022, 03:14:41 pm »
Where's Puddin' Brain?

With Jill.  She is changing his diaper and looking for his lost binkie.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2022, 03:24:03 pm »
That's cute.

A snowstorm is a convient cover for avoiding hostile questions from reporters about the covid testing meltdown over the Holidays.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2022, 03:32:42 pm »
That's cute.

A snowstorm is a convient cover for avoiding hostile questions from reporters about the covid testing meltdown over the Holidays.

You meme is about that part of Alabama that does usually get a little snow.

Really want mayhem?  Put that same scenario on the freeways in Houston. 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 11:07:20 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2022, 10:43:01 pm »
Puddin Brain made it back .... and down the stairs

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1478032829426585601

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2022, 11:00:37 pm »
That's cute.

I chuckle.  When we lived in MI I use to grill out in the snow. You still have to cook steaks and burgers and a broiler just isn't the same as cooking them on a charcoal grill. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2022, 12:46:32 am »
President Joe Biden was stuck on Air Force One for 30 minutes on his return to D.C. after six days in Delaware

Ground staff struggled to get the plane stairs through the thick snow and to the door, leaving him stranded

President held onto rail and had a hand raised to brace himself against the winter

On January 2, the U.S. recorded its highest seven-day average with 413,304 infections in the last week

More:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10364665/Biden-boards-Air-Force-One-snow-Jen-Psaki-cancels-press-briefing.html