Author Topic: Reviews Hawking New Kamala Harris Book 'I'm Speaking' Are the Funniest Snow Job I've Ever Seen  (Read 104 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reviews Hawking New Kamala Harris Book 'I'm Speaking' Are the Funniest Snow Job I've Ever Seen
By Mike Miller | Jan 02, 2022 1:45 PM ET

OK, maybe not ever — but for sure, in a long time.

“The gift that keeps on giving.” Perhaps an overused trope. But in the case of the most inept vice president in at least modern history, the woman whose picture should be included in the dictionary next to every definition of “trope” — Kamala Harris — it couldn’t be more spot-on.

In this episode, we discuss the book “I’m Speaking: Words and Strength and Wisdom from Vice President Kamala Harris,” written by author Mary Zaia.

“Kamala Harris wants your voice to be heard,” America, begins the silly sales job on goodreads.com, which is complete and utter nonsense. Kamala Harris wants nothing more than Kamala Harris’s voice to be heard. Interspersed with ridiculous, inappropriately-timed cackling, of course.

I’m Speaking is a collection of the empowering words of a trailblazing vice president who believes we can reach a better, stronger tomorrow together.

If you’re laughing, as did my friend and colleague, Kurt Schlichter, lemme know when you’ve stopped.

https://twitter.com/KurtSchlichter/status/1477676181243588610

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/01/02/reviews-hawking-new-kamala-harris-book-im-speaking-are-the-funniest-snow-job-ive-ever-seen-n500530
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline goatprairie

"I'm Speaking."  Shouldn't the title of her book more appropriately be  called "I'm Cackling"?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis