Author Topic: Liz Cheney: Trump Can Never Be Near the Oval Office Again — ‘He Is at War with the Rule of Law’  (Read 2773 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Point taken, @Right_in_Virginia!   :beer: :beer:

(That reminds me...it's time to pour a draft in the Castle Bar....)

Enjoy!   999wine

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will remove all of that unless MODS get to it first.  I needed a VISUAL.  TO MAKE THE POINT.  People who can't learn from facts have some brain defect.  They are AGAINST, FREEDOM, PROSPERITY.  That is what makes them sick.

'Salright, leave it.  Just don't cut 'n' paste into other threads, just link your post above.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MOD3

I will remove all of that unless MODS get to it first.  I needed a VISUAL.  TO MAKE THE POINT.  People who can't learn from facts have some brain defect.  They are AGAINST, FREEDOM, PROSPERITY.  That is what makes them sick. 

@LegalAmerican - Please do not spam boards. You have been warned about this before.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Enjoy!   999wine

I got a big old stein filled with my favorite brew (A nice head on top).  Never thought I'd enjoy having a Kegerator so much!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

I got a big old stein filled with my favorite brew (A nice head on top).  Never thought I'd enjoy having a Kegerator so much!

I need that!  :beer:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Until he is convicted of a crime in a court of law by a jury, the Orange One is pure and innocent as the newly fallen snow.

The Dems are just setting precedents that Republicans can use to go nuclear on Congressional Dems after the 2022 midterms.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

Until he is convicted of a crime in a court of law by a jury, the Orange One is pure and innocent as the newly fallen snow.

The Dems are just setting precedents that Republicans can use to go nuclear on Congressional Dems after the 2022 midterms.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline Hoodat

Go Liz!!!!!!

That's right, Liz.  Go on lying about Jan 6.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

I suppose Liz Cheney took a position that she felt was the right one and I guess we all make our decisions and live with the consequence, good or ill

But I think what’s happened is she’s enjoying the accolades that the press is giving her for her impeachment decision. We all like to hear how great we are. The problem is that if she were to run  against any Democrat, the press will treat her as the reincarnation  of Irma Grese
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy