Author Topic: Liz Cheney: Trump Can Never Be Near the Oval Office Again — ‘He Is at War with the Rule of Law’  (Read 2770 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
------------------------------------
Your 'falsehoods' about Trumpty Dumpty are simply fantasy's of degree, which Disciples spend every
second of their existence attempting to discredit, yet to no avail as all are on the mark except for degree.
Were Disciples serious about our severe absence of leadership they would aggressively seek competent
and principled leaders to fill this critical void rather than promoting a noisy self-absorbed fraud and hustler.

If you even leveled a 1/3 of the same vitriol at Biden as you do at DJT, your credibility here would improve substantially.
I am not a great fan of Trump (the person), but know what he brings to the table will improve our country.

OTOH....Your butt hurt at this guy makes no sense in the grand scheme of things.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Your 'falsehoods' about Trumpty Dumpty are simply fantasy's of degree, which Disciples spend every
second of their existence attempting to discredit, yet to no avail as all are on the mark except for degree.
Were Disciples serious about our severe absence of leadership they would aggressively seek competent
and principled leaders to fill this critical void rather than promoting a noisy self-absorbed fraud and hustler.

So who is your Republican hero?

Online Kamaji

If you even leveled a 1/3 of the same vitriol at Biden as you do at DJT, your credibility here would improve substantially.
I am not a great fan of Trump (the person), but know what he brings to the table will improve our country.

OTOH....Your butt hurt at this guy makes no sense in the grand scheme of things.

:thumbsup:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
OK?
A vote against me is a vote against the Constitution ...
I am a Conservative Republican ...
A vote against me is a vote FOR Donald Trump ...
A vote against me is a vote AGAINST the rule of law ...

She is Fauci Jr.
I am the LAW!  I am Law and Order! Oppose me and you are spitting on God. She is a nut. And she has Fauci disease, in a different way. Trump is Satan and I will banish him. ALL WHO OPPOSE ME ARE ON THE SIDE OF SATAN!!
Hearken to the Country Clubber mentality inherent in her GOPe tirades, and realize these are the people most responsible for Trump having accomplished less than he could have, and who prevented lasting improvement because they sat on their hands and waited until their majority advantage was gone instead of helping get rid of bad policy and pushing the legislation to do so. Those of Cheney's ilk are part of the problem, not the solution, and the reason the GOP is in serious need of a major cleanup.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So who is your Republican hero?

Ab's?  Probably Liz Cheney.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Ab's?  Probably Liz Cheney.

I could just as easily criticize Trump.   It's not that some of the criticism isn't warranted,  I totally get it.   But look around,  what else is there?   You don't fight with the army you want, you fight with the army you have, and Trump is the army we have right now.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 05:07:18 pm by dfwgator »

Offline Absalom

Wow. A teenager?  A teenager? A 13 year old?  Yes, he was mentored by a retied general and just like ROTC...he was a captain, put in charge of others at the school. It was basic training, with guns and all.  He came out an officer and gentleman. 
So, TRUMP...rejected your sister.  Not up to his standards.  lol. She threw herself at him and he had NO USE for someone unattractive?  It is becoming clear now.   :silly:
-------------------
Teen-agers are NEVER Commissioned Officers by Rule, in any branch of Service at any time, yet why?
Because that would permit 13 to 18 year olds to command soldiers 20 years and older, a dangerous situation.
Do you ever reflect, even for a second, on a single word you blather or simply eternally run off at the mouth???
Trumpty Dumpty was sent to the NY Military Academy, a reform school for the behaviorally needy.
HE WAS NEVER AN OFFICER/GENTLEMAN, SIMPLY A SCHOOL BOY REQUIRING DISCIPLINE WHICH IS
WHY HIS MOTHER SENT HIM THERE. HE WAS A CADET NEEDFUL OF DEVELOPING HIS MIND, CHARACTER
AND LEADERSHIP TRAITS. GUNS HAD NOTHING TO DO W/HIS SCHOOLING. GOT It !!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 05:40:45 pm by Absalom »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I could just as easily criticize Trump.   It's not that some of the criticism isn't warranted,  I totally get it.   But look around,  what else is there?   You don't fight with the army you want, you fight with the army you have, and Trump is the army we have right now.

You nailed it.  Patton's army in Europe sure didn't love him, but you knew who you wanted to lead you into a battle

Offline Hoodat

Your 'falsehoods' about Trumpty Dumpty are simply fantasy's of degree  .  .  .

@Absalom , this should be good.  What "falsehood" about Trump have I uttered?  Please be specific.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

You nailed it.  Patton's army in Europe sure didn't love him, but you knew who you wanted to lead you into a battle

Or the line from "The Caine Mutiny"

You're learning that you don't work with a captain because you like the way he parts his hair; you work with him because *he's GOT* the job, or you're no good!

Offline Hoodat

-------------------
Teen-agers are NEVER Commissioned Officers by Rule, in any branch of Service at any time, yet why?
Because that would permit 13 to 18 year olds to command soldiers 20 years and older, a dangerous situation.
Do you ever reflect, even for a second, on a single word you blather or simply eternally run off at the mouth???
Trumpty Dumpty was sent to the NY Military Academy, a reform school for the behaviorally needy.
HE WAS NEVER AN OFFICER/GENTLEMAN, SIMPLY A SCHOOL BOY REQUIRING DISCIPLINE WHICH IS
WHY HIS MOTHER SENT HIM THERE. HE WAS A CADET NEEDFUL OF DEVELOPING HIS MIND, CHARACTER
AND LEADERSHIP TRAITS. GUNS HAD NOTHING TO DO W/HIS SCHOOLING. GOT It !!!!!!!!

Do you think Trump ate the strawberries?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Say what you will about Donald Trump, but at least he didn't try to impeach a private citizen like Dizzy Lizzy did.  Trying for Shampeachment v3.0 right now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

@Absalom]this should be good. What "falsehood" about Trump have I uttered?  Please be specific.
--------------------------
Fundamentally, you embrace Trump while I reject him, which is our disagreement!
I have no recollection of accusing you of uttering falsehoods.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Absalom Oh Absalom. "Trumpty Dumpty". Really?
Perhaps but you do it like a 13 year-old girl which negates any "facts" you have because you'll say anything to keep him off the cheerleading squad.

Liz Cheney doesn't realize how obsessed she looks. Trump has been gone a year and she is still fixated on him. He is still President of her head.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Hoodat

Fundamentally, I have been very critical of a number of things Trump has done, primarily when it comes to budgetary issues.  So no, that isn't our disagreement at all.  My primary issue has been the willingness of those rejecting Trump to outright lie about his actions.  One would think from a fundamental standpoint a person could pinpoint specific areas of disagreement with Trump instead of lying about things that he did or make dishonest generalizations about his character based on second-hand accusations of events from half a century ago that have absolutely no relevance to his Presidency.

First and foremost, I side with 'Truth'.  I consider it far more heinous to impugn truth for the sole purpose of justifying your denigration of someone you dislike.  Our positions are not comparable.  Your position is to destroy the reputation of one Donald J. Trump by any means necessary, while my position is to defend truth and expose lies for what they are.

I have no recollection of accusing you of uttering falsehoods.

That is not surprising to one where dishonesty is so commonplace, it has become a reflex.  Did you not see your exact words quoted back to you?  Here they are again:  https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,457515.msg2555857.html#msg2555857

Your 'falsehoods' about Trumpty Dumpty are simply fantasy's of degree

@Absalom , this should be good.  What "falsehood" about Trump have I uttered?  Please be specific.

So again, you have directly accused me of uttering falsehoods about Trump.  I would like to see an example of that.  Put up or shut up.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Absalom

-----------------------
Fair retort, so a query.
Why does the choice for more than 150 million voters have to be between
Trump and whomever his opponent is?
Cannot a nation/state exceeding 330million produce someone/anyone of
Principle and Precedent whose essence (Soul) is not of god-dammed politics???

« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 09:17:46 pm by Absalom »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
-----------------------
Fair retort, so a query.
Why is the choice for more than 100 million voters between
Truno and his anti-thisisis
xxxx

100 Million voters?  Are you finally admitting there was massive voter fraud to the tune of 10's of millions of votes?  100 million != 71 Million for Trump + 80 Million for Cheater Joe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

-----------------------
Fair retort, so a query.
Why is the choice for more than 100 million voters between
Truno and his anti-thisisis
xxxx

That's a whole other discussion.  But right now,  when I look around, Trump is by far the best of the lot, with the exception of DeSantis,  and as of now, there is no indication he is running for POTUS in 2024.

Offline Absalom

Fundamentally, I have been very critical of a number of things Trump has done, primarily when it comes to budgetary issues.  So no, that isn't our disagreement at all.  My primary issue has been the willingness of those rejecting Trump to outright lie about his actions.  One would think from a fundamental standpoint a person could pinpoint specific areas of disagreement with Trump instead of lying about things that he did or make dishonest generalizations about his character based on second-hand accusations of events from half a century ago that have absolutely no relevance to his Presidency. First and foremost, I side with 'Truth'.  I consider it far more heinous to impugn truth for the sole purpose of justifying your denigration of someone you dislike.  Our positions are not comparable.  Your position is to destroy the reputation of one Donald J. Trump by any means necessary, while my position is to defend truth and expose lies for what they are. That is not surprising to one where dishonesty is so commonplace, it has become a reflex.
So again, you have directly accused me of uttering falsehoods about Trump.  I would like to see an example of that.
------------------------------
Try getting your nose out of Trump's kiester at least once a year and observe the real world.
Zero further interest so go far away instantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LegalAmerican

Hearken to the Country Clubber mentality inherent in her GOPe tirades, and realize these are the people most responsible for Trump having accomplished less than he could have, and who prevented lasting improvement because they sat on their hands and waited until their majority advantage was gone instead of helping get rid of bad policy and pushing the legislation to do so. Those of Cheney's ilk are part of the problem, not the solution, and the reason the GOP is in serious need of a major cleanup.

:hands: www.magapill.com

Offline LegalAmerican

------------------------------
Try getting your nose out of Trump's kiester at least once a year and observe the real world.
Zero further interest so go far away instantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the one who is in denial about good works. USEFUL IDIOT, say all communist's about you. www.magapill.com
----------------------------------
President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List:
Government
President Trump Nominates Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court
Trump signs order Protecting Vulnerable Newborn and Infant Children
Trump signs order to lower Medicare drug prices for seniors
President Trump signs Hispanic Prosperity Initiative
Trump signs Great American Outdoors Act preserving and protecting our National Parks.....
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 10:54:57 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Say what you will about Donald Trump, but at least he didn't try to impeach a private citizen like Dizzy Lizzy did.  Trying for Shampeachment v3.0 right now.

They did impeach a private citizen @Cyber Liberty   ---- the Senate failed to convict.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

il Donaldo Trumpo
@PapiTrumpo

Whoever is doing this, STOP IT! That is NOT Liz Cheney and you know it!   :laugh:

12:06 PM · Jan 3, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They did impeach a private citizen @Cyber Liberty   ---- the Senate failed to convict.

Point taken, @Right_in_Virginia!   :beer: :beer:

(That reminds me...it's time to pour a draft in the Castle Bar....)
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

I will remove all of that unless MODS get to it first.  I needed a VISUAL.  TO MAKE THE POINT.  People who can't learn from facts have some brain defect.  They are AGAINST, FREEDOM, PROSPERITY.  That is what makes them sick. 

Information about all the GOOD WORKS BY MY PRESIDENT....is not spam!  I already said, I would remove most of that, UNLESS MODS get to it first.  BUT IT IS NOT, SPAM.   A LONG POST....YES. 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 11:12:35 pm by LegalAmerican »