Author Topic: NASCAR Driver Brandon Brown Criticized for Embracing 'Let's Go Brandon' Meme  (Read 154 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
After weeks of being unable to find a sponsor due to his name becoming part of the viral "Let's Go Brandon" meme, NASCAR driver Brandon Brown decided to fight back against the corporate nervous nellies who bowed to cancel culture by embracing the meme.

His new sponsor is LGBcoin, a cryptocurrency that is issuing a "Let's Go Brandon" coin. As would be expected the media is already slamming Brown for not graciously accepting poverty and the dismantling of his racing team in the interest of political correctness.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2022/01/02/nascar-driver-brandon-brown-criticized-embracing-lets-go-brandon
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, if NASCAR won't approve, then turn loose the LGB community on them!

This could be interesting to watch... :pop41:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
NASCAR has conducted the most whip-lashed  "wokeness" act in this stupid process and SJW history

5 years ago, NASCAR embraced the Confederate Battle Flag, Southern Culture, and decent conservative values.

Now they support and defend Smollete like tactics like garage door ropes as hangman nooses, ban the flag, and actively and openly support Joe Biden by criticizing drivers who have a small LGB emblem on their car.

Wonder if an alternative to NASCAR can be started by drivers who recognize their customer base.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

NASCAR has conducted the most whip-lashed  "wokeness" act in this stupid process and SJW history

5 years ago, NASCAR embraced the Confederate Battle Flag, Southern Culture, and decent conservative values.

Now they support and defend Smollete like tactics like garage door ropes as hangman nooses, ban the flag, and actively and openly support Joe Biden by criticizing drivers who have a small LGB emblem on their car.

Wonder if an alternative to NASCAR can be started by drivers who recognize their customer base.
I think the fans will follow the drivers.

Without fans, the organization is nothing.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

Seems that all pro sports are suffering now because of woke BS. I say farewell and good riddance. It won't be very much longer before women's sports is done too for the same reason.

Offline Smokin Joe

Seems that all pro sports are suffering now because of woke BS. I say farewell and good riddance. It won't be very much longer before women's sports is done too for the same reason.
Yeah. Who wants to go to the girl's game and watch the second string guys play?

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

Yeah. Who wants to go to the girl's game and watch the second string guys play?
:thumbsup: