Author Topic: FBI director Christopher Wray allegedly made a hard-to-believe promise  (Read 77 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 2, 2022
FBI director Christopher Wray allegedly made a hard-to-believe promise
By Andrea Widburg

In one of the more unbelievable statements from someone working in the American government, FBI Director Christopher Wray has allegedly sworn that his agency will bring down the bad guys named in Ghislaine Maxwell’s little black book. Those pedophiles are toast, right? Well, I have my doubts. To the extent that the FBI has seemed to take it upon itself to be a protector and enforcer for the Democrat party, the only way I see it following up on the evildoers whom Ghislaine knew is if they pose a threat to Democrat party political dominance.

Over the past few decades, the FBI’s crime-solving prowess often seems to revolve around enticing ordinary people to commit the type of crimes the FBI solves and then arresting them for those same crimes. Two of the more recent examples are the attack on Pamela Geller and the purported plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/fbi_director_christopher_wray_allegedly_made_a_hardtobelieve_promise.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34