Author Topic: Cruz accuses Fauci of playing politics with COVID-19 after recent comment about hospitalized childre  (Read 154 times)

Online libertybele

Cruz accuses Fauci of playing politics with COVID-19 after recent comment about hospitalized children

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and top critic of Dr. Anthony Fauci, took to Twitter late Thursday to accuse the top disease doctor of editing his message when it comes to COVID-19 hospitalizations during the Biden administration.

Cruz retweeted an interview Fauci had on MSNBC where he spoke about the troubling numbers of children in the hospital with the virus. Fauci made clear that there is a distinction between the number of children hospitalized with COVID as opposed to "because of COVID."

"And what we mean by that: If a child goes into the hospital, they automatically get tested for COVID and they get counted as a COVID-hospitalized individual, when, in fact, they may go in for a broken leg or appendicitis or something like that. So it’s over counting the number of children who are, quote, hospitalized with COVID as opposed to because of COVID," Fauci said............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cruz-accuses-fauci-of-playing-politics-with-covid-19-after-recent-comment-about-hospitalized-children
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online rustynail

Is Cruz disrespecting The Science?  Garland needs to look into this.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It is likely anyone who goes in hospital will be exposed to COVID by the vaccinated staff who can carry and distribute the virus. Virtually every patient will likely have the virus as a result.

Chances are the kids picked it up there.

Counting them all as COVID patients just muddies the waters and keeps the narrative going that COVID patient numbers are up, instead of more honestly reporting who is hospitalized BECAUSE of COVID.

More crafty lies from the folks in the Biden Administration.

Now watch these bastards steal another election--because that's what they are setting up, whether we believe their lies or not.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It is likely anyone who goes in hospital will be exposed to COVID by the vaccinated staff who can carry and distribute the virus. Virtually every patient will likely have the virus as a result.

Chances are the kids picked it up there.

Counting them all as COVID patients just muddies the waters and keeps the narrative going that COVID patient numbers are up, instead of more honestly reporting who is hospitalized BECAUSE of COVID.

More crafty lies from the folks in the Biden Administration.

Now watch these bastards steal another election--because that's what they are setting up, whether we believe their lies or not.
True story:

At one point earlier this summer, the county where I reside had eradicated COVID in the wild. There was only a single case in the county, that case being in the county's only hospital. A few days later, boom. Four cases, all in the hospital. And before you know it, the Delta wave began to grow. The public health director tried to blame travel. I knew better.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline The_Reader_David

Is Cruz disrespecting The Science?  Garland needs to look into this.

Make that The Science™. 

(Glenn Greenwald applied the rhetorical device of putting a trademark symbol there, though I'd done the same to Antiracism™ in the context of discussing Ibrahim X. Kendi before I saw Greenwald's use.  I think it's a great rhetorical device to use whenever anyone is using a motte and bailey type argument promoting a tendentious idea as if it were a generally accepted idea by using the same name.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.