Author Topic: 'Mass Formation Psychosis' — It's Real, and It Was Purposely Caused by Biden and the Democrat Party  (Read 398 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Mass Formation Psychosis' — It's Real, and It Was Purposely Caused by Biden and the Democrat Party
By Mike Miller | Jan 01, 2022 11:15 AM ET

“Mass formation psychosis.”

No, it doesn’t refer to a screwed-up flock of geese flying south for the winter.

In a Christmas Day article titled COVID Has Been Overtaken by a Secondary Pandemic—and It’s Real, I discussed Illness Anxiety Disorder, or “health anxiety.” Specifically COVID-related Illness Anxiety Disorder. As defined by Mayo Clinic, Illness Anxiety, in part, is needlessly worrying about becoming seriously ill.

Illness Anxiety Disorder, sometimes called hypochondriasis or health anxiety, is worrying excessively that you are or may become seriously ill.

You may have no physical symptoms.

Or you may believe that normal body sensations or minor symptoms are signs of severe illness, even though a thorough medical exam doesn’t reveal a serious medical condition.

Mass Formation Psychosis, or “mass hypnosis” or “the madness of crowds,” as noted by TrialSiteNews, occurs when a large fraction of the population is completely unable to process new scientific data and facts, demonstrating that they have been misled or lied to.

In the case of COVID-19, the no-longer-pandemic, Anthony Fauci, Joe Biden, and the Democrat Party, and the Democrat state media — principally CNN and MSNBC — have consistently misled, changed their stories, or outright lied to America about the effectiveness and adverse impacts of mandatory mask use, lockdowns, and genetic vaccines that cause people’s bodies to make large amounts of biologically-active coronavirus spike protein.

Tens of millions of Americans, hypnotized by the left, have been and remain incapable of recognizing the lies and manipulation.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/01/01/mass-formation-psychosis-its-real-and-it-was-purposely-caused-by-biden-and-the-democrat-party-n500110
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It goes beyond fear of making oneself ill. We are now assigning blame and fault when someone else gets ill. This, in an era when we were told "assume the virus is everywhere." Yet we can blame an individual for an infection, as if they are a Typhoid Mary.

And we wonder why we have fomented this air of paranoia?

Well, let's face it: fomenting that fear of "killing Grandma" has been part of the left's playbook since Paul Ryan.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

Google being google.
Mass Formation Poso
@JackPosobiec
1h
Google has now made this random guy’s video attacking Dr Malone on Mass Formation Psychosis the top result when you search for it
On DuckDuck it comes right up at the top
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Dr. Malone and Joe Rogan are saturatung Twitter with this Mass Formation Psychosis thesis.

This is nothing new --- and not particularly helpful right now.  We're already as divided over covid as we can humanly be.

What's needed is a competing, coherent narrative to stop the madness.  I don't know, but maybe the bleeping useless GOP could create one while it waits for its victory in November?????

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Dr. Malone and Joe Rogan are saturatung Twitter with this Mass Formation Psychosis thesis.

This is nothing new --- and not particularly helpful right now.  We're already as divided over covid as we can humanly be.

What's needed is a competing, coherent narrative to stop the madness.  I don't know, but maybe the bleeping useless GOP could create one while it waits for its victory in November?????
We don't need another damned "narrative". We need for the liars to STFU, and to let the facts out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline art.prout

We don't need another damned "narrative". We need for the liars to STFU, and to let the facts out.

Exactly right.

Online mountaineer

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
We need for the liars to STFU
That has about as much chance of happening as me getting married. Liars are going to find every opportunity they can to lie, as long as people believe them—and when people stop believing, they'll move on to the next deception.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

That has about as much chance of happening as me getting married. Liars are going to find every opportunity they can to lie, as long as people believe them—and when people stop believing, they'll move on to the next deception.
Actually, @jmyrlefuller , I think your odds of getting married are significantly better.

These people lie when there is no logical purpose for falsehood. They are incontinent prevaricators.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

Covid will be hard to give up for the powers that be because it has allowed for them to claim powers they otherwise wouldn't of had

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Covid will be hard to give up for the powers that be because it has allowed for them to claim powers they otherwise wouldn't of had

:thumbsup:

Offline goatprairie

It goes beyond fear of making oneself ill. We are now assigning blame and fault when someone else gets ill. This, in an era when we were told "assume the virus is everywhere." Yet we can blame an individual for an infection, as if they are a Typhoid Mary.

And we wonder why we have fomented this air of paranoia?

Well, let's face it: fomenting that fear of "killing Grandma" has been part of the left's playbook since Paul Ryan.
They've been doing  that many decades before Ryan. Ted Kennedy used to condemn Pubbies  as child killers for not okaying tax Dem increases......even if the Pubbies supported the tax increase but it was not large enough for Kennedy and the other spend-crazy Dems.

Offline LegalAmerican

Yup.  Lenin used 'health' with which to control people for 70 years.  Then obama tired to that with obamcare.  SAME SHYT. 
---------------
Looking for some straight facts on Obamacare and its impact? Here are some of the most important numbers you need to know about President Obama’s health law:

20 million. The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projects that as many as 20 million Americans could no longer have their current employer-based health coverage by 2019; others predict it could be as high as 35 million.

85 million. The Office of the Actuary at CMS estimates that, by 2020, Medicaid (WELFARE) enrollment will increase from 54 million in 2010 to 85 million, pushing America closer to government-run health care.

400 percent of the federal poverty level. Individuals earning over $44,680 a year and families earning over $92,200 a year are not eligible for any federal subsidies to help purchase coverage under Obamacare.

$1 trillion. Based on an updated CBO score, Obamacare imposes 18 new taxes or penalties totaling over $1 trillion from 2013 to 2022 that will directly or indirectly impact families, including those earning below $250,000.

8.1.2012. Starting August 1, Obamacare forces many employers, regardless of their religious or moral convictions, to offer abortion-inducing drugs, sterilization, and contraception.

$1.683 trillion. Obamacare expects to spend over one-and-a-half trillion dollars between 2012 and 2022 on its coverage expansion provisions alone, according to the CBO.

30 million. Updated CBO estimates show that despite spending over a trillion dollars, Obamacare will leave 30 million Americans uninsured in 2021.

$716 billion. Although Medicare faces $37 trillion in unfunded obligations, Obamacare takes $716 billion out of Medicare to pay for non-Medicare coverage provisions, according to CBO’s latest update.

15. The number of unelected officials that will be in charge of cutting Medicare payments for millions of seniors under the Independent Payment Advisory Board in Obamacare.

50.8 percent. The majority of Americans continue to support repeal. The Real Clear Politics Average from March 10, 2012, to July 28, 2012, shows that voters support repeal by an 8-point margin.

Online mountaineer

Google Manipulates Results as Searches ‘Mass Formation Psychosis’ Explode Due to Collapsing Covid Narrative
Matt Agorist
 January 4, 2022

Those paying attention to the current situation regarding the establishment’s control on the narrative around Covid-19, have watched as anyone — including esteemed experts in the field — are censored into oblivion for attempting to put forth information that challenges the status quo. For the first time in recent American history, merely talking about alternative treatments for a disease is met with mass censorship by big tech. This is diametrically opposed to actual “science” and the opposite direction in which a free society should be moving.

One of the people who has been censored the most is Robert W Malone MD, MS who is one of the inventors of mRNA & DNA vaccines. Dr. Malone has been outspoken about the way the establishment system is handling, or rather mishandling, the covid crisis.

His Twitter account had grown to over a half million followers last week before the platform decided that his alternative views on the pandemic were a danger to the narrative. So they banned him. ...

Now, when you search for the phrase on Google, it returns articles by mainstream media outlets, like Forbes who took to making fun of Malone for even daring to suggest that this was the case. Apparently, large swaths of people calling for the unvaccinated to be put into camps, denied healthcare, and even killed, is not psychosis. It’s normal. ...
The Free Thought Project

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis