Author Topic: Hospitals Choosing Patient Death Over Ivermectin  (Read 230 times)

Offline Hoodat

Hospitals Choosing Patient Death Over Ivermectin
« on: December 22, 2021, 03:29:23 pm »

Joel S. Hirschhorn  |  December 22, 2021

Seriously ill patients facing death from late stage COVID infection increasingly face hospital protocols that have a terrible record of saving lives.  In fact, nearly all such patients die.  This explains why over 1,200 Americans are dying every day from COVID.  In a week, more people die from late stage COVID than died in the 9/11 attacks.  Yet this is not major news on mainstream media outlets.  Getting used to COVID deaths has produced complacency rather than rage.

As we approach 800,000 COVID related deaths in the US it is important to note that many and probably most of these occur in a hospital.  The evidence clearly shows that approved hospital protocols for seriously ill COVID patients in ICUs are ineffective.

Patients suffer on a ventilator, getting oxygen, perhaps a steroid, often with pneumonia and in an induced coma, and worst of all being given remdesivir that has a terrible track record, does not save lives and has deadly side effects.

Some may ask why doctors are not standing up and fighting for these patients, fighting to save their lives.  A physician in Hawaii who I greatly respect, has first-hand experience with successful use of IVM and recounted how he wanted to help a family.  They had a love one in a hospital on induced sedation with a ventilator for 3 weeks.  He tried to get IVM used.  The doctor at the hospital said they had their own protocol, the usual government one and would not consider using IVM.  .  .  .

https://thebluestateconservative.com/2021/12/22/hospitals-choosing-patient-death-over-ivermectin/

Hospitals and doctors have abandoned medicine in favor of bureaucratic government oversight.   Same thing happened in Germany in the 1930s.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hospitals Choosing Patient Death Over Ivermectin
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 11:50:02 pm »

Dr. Joel S. Hirschhorn
    December 22, 2021

Seriously ill patients facing death from late stage COVID infection increasingly face hospital protocols that have a terrible record of saving lives.  In fact, nearly all such patients die.  This explains why over 1,200 Americans are dying every day from COVID.  In a week, more people die from late stage COVID than died in the 9/11 attacks.  Yet this is not major news on mainstream media outlets.  Getting used to COVID deaths has produced complacency rather than rage.

As we approach 800,000 COVID related deaths in the US it is important to note that many and probably most of these occur in a hospital.  The evidence clearly shows that approved hospital protocols for seriously ill COVID patients in ICUs are ineffective.

Patients suffer on a ventilator, getting oxygen, perhaps a steroid, often with pneumonia and in an induced coma, and worst of all being given remdesivir that has a terrible track record, does not save lives and has deadly side effects.

Some may ask why doctors are not standing up and fighting for these patients, fighting to save their lives.  A physician in Hawaii who I greatly respect, has first-hand experience with successful use of IVM and recounted how he wanted to help a family.  They had a love one in a hospital on induced sedation with a ventilator for 3 weeks.  He tried to get IVM used.  The doctor at the hospital said they had their own protocol, the usual government one and would not consider using IVM.  The family could not get local lawyers to put in the paperwork for a court action.  Nor could they find a local independent doctor.  And the doctor who told me about this situation worked for a big organization that would not allow him to intervene.

more
https://thebluestateconservative.com/2021/12/22/hospitals-choosing-patient-death-over-ivermectin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MOD7

• don't always see the Light but I feel the heat
Re: Hospitals Choosing Patient Death Over Ivermectin
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2021, 12:03:48 am »
Topics merged.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2021, 12:46:28 am »
It seems to me that COVID is a 'Gain-of-Function' product which, according to statistics, specifically targets the elderly obese.   

Lost my own sister this past January.  She was 18 months older than me but Type 1 diabetic needing dialysis twice a week.  She was obese.

Hospital in Alabama said she wasn't a candidate for a ventilator.  Gone.

Nobody was to find out that IVM Ivermectin kick's Covid's ass.  Too much $$$ to be made with 'vaccines'.

'Vaccines' which today we know DO NOT WORK WORTH A DAMN!!   'BOOSTER' be damned!

Now...all of a sudden they're coming out with a PILL that is "...proven very effective in treating symptoms".

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-pfizer-medication-f5f65e7e61d6aa9c7dfa193053e8878a?fbclid=IwAR0EcUYplbabc_ydm6Rxp4zT6lepjfCNNq6Zfb682shPYbEpaRaLA-U2Pvo

Such bullshit...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 01:04:15 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2021, 02:48:25 am »
You're exactly right, DC. I'm sorry for the loss of your sister.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2021, 02:57:42 am »
It seems to me that COVID is a 'Gain-of-Function' product which, according to statistics, specifically targets the elderly obese.   

Lost my own sister this past January.  She was 18 months older than me but Type 1 diabetic needing dialysis twice a week.  She was obese.

Hospital in Alabama said she wasn't a candidate for a ventilator.  Gone.

Nobody was to find out that IVM Ivermectin kick's Covid's ass.  Too much $$$ to be made with 'vaccines'.

'Vaccines' which today we know DO NOT WORK WORTH A DAMN!!   'BOOSTER' be damned!

Now...all of a sudden they're coming out with a PILL that is "...proven very effective in treating symptoms".

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-pfizer-medication-f5f65e7e61d6aa9c7dfa193053e8878a?fbclid=IwAR0EcUYplbabc_ydm6Rxp4zT6lepjfCNNq6Zfb682shPYbEpaRaLA-U2Pvo

Such bullshit...

It's all about the Benjamins.  The new pill will make them tons of money; ivermectin, not so much.  I'm sorry your sister was a casualty of this.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2022, 03:36:51 pm »
A Journey Through Omicron… Riding The Ivermectin Train
A grateful patient shares a photographic record of her lightning fast recovery from the depths of her omicron hell.   
Pierre Kory
16 hr ago  ... Read at Substack

Spoiler alert: the woman, whose temperature spiked at 104.5, was markedly improved within one day.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org